Hey guys :D

This is my first photoshop image. ( I never touched a photoshop program till 5 days ago)

So please bear with my noobness :D

Tell me what you guys think! :)

Subway_reflection_by_hombre_czcopy.jpg

Noobish shopping aside, that is epic! I love the idea.

I have made myself a couple of cute little pendants. :happy:

Glitterati.jpg

Seattle.jpg

And the KAOSS pads glow in the dark / blacklight.

Glow.jpg

:awesome: !!!

I have made myself a couple of cute little pendants. :happy:

Glitterati.jpg

Seattle.jpg

And the KAOSS pads glow in the dark / blacklight.

Glow.jpg

oh my gosh, I would definitely buy one off of you as well! Could you make a Delorean or a Lazer? :awesome:

how did you make them?

oh my gosh, I would definitely buy one off of you as well! Could you make a Delorean or a Lazer? :awesome:

how did you make them?

They are made of SculpeyIII clay, acrylic paints, glitter nail polish, and varnishes. And a hell of a lot of patience. *lol*

I actually just made a New Delorean, because it doesn't have all the random stuff on it like the original did. Easier to put together. But, it's not all that spectacular, because it's all one metallic silver colour, so not a lot of definition. Maybe I'll try an old Delorean one of these days.

The Lazer, at this point, would be impossible... can't cut tiny mirrors to that shape! lol.

I am going to *try* to make a Bomber soon. No idea how well it'll turn out, but it's just keeping myself busy, so.. whatever. :happy:

I've seen great artworks here! There is my little contribution.

Actually, I've got a bigger one, but it's easier to post this one, and well it's not totally finished :)

J'ai vu de sacrés oeuvres d'art par ici! Voilà ma petite contribution.

En fait, je l'ai en plus grande, mais c'est plus pratique de poster celle-ci, et puis je ne l'ai pas totalement finie :)

5covers_1.6_tite.jpg.33fc7c267681626d2b98d2914e84749f.jpg

Archived