a-museing

^^ Shush.

HGAJHFgfkashfjhsaf.

1. They did this cover because they are in Australia, home of AC/DC.

2. Nic Cester song it because A. He's an Aussie, B. He's on the BDO tour and C. He's friends with Matt.

3. Matt's voice would not have suited this song, at all.

Awesome cover, really nice moment of thoughtfulness and spontenaity from Muse. I'm mega-jealous of those at these BDO shows, Muse seem to be having great fun for the first time in ages.

^^ Shush.

HGAJHFgfkashfjhsaf.

2. Nic Cester song it because A. He's an Aussie, B. He's on the BDO tour and C. He's friends with Matt.

Awesome cover, really nice moment of thoughtfulness and spontenaity from Muse. I'm mega-jealous of those at these BDO shows, Muse seem to be having great fun for the first time in ages.

1. Yes?

2. Doesn't make any difference

3. Who cares? That's what makes it interesting, If Muse are gonna do covers, I won't want them to try and make them just like the original.

EDIT: The only reason why Matt shouldn't have sung would be because i don't think it would have been appreciated by the fans^^

AMAZING! And no it wouldn't be the same if Matt did the vocals. Just look how he enjoyed his new freedom as Nic took over the mic. They clearly had fun here! Best cover from them by far definitely! Nic did an amazing job here, I got goosebumps even from the amateur shot footage. :D Well done, Muse and Nic!

MINT. :happy:

^^ Shush.

HGAJHFgfkashfjhsaf.

+1 to this entire post. You are a wise man.

gaaah how awesome is that?! Looked like they were grinning the entire time, teehee good for them. Bet Matt felt weird having someone else sing, but the Jet dude pulled it off great. Does anyone know if there will be any pro-shot footage of this?

gaaah how awesome is that?! Looked like they where grinning the entire time, teehee good for them. Bet Matt felt weird having someone else sing, but the Jet dude pulled it off great. Does anyone know if there will be any pro-shot footage of this?

from facebook:

MATT BELLAMY

Just played a cover of 'Back in Black' by AC/DC with Nic Cester from Jet singing at Big Day Out which was a blast. Loved being able to run around on guitar whilst someone else sings! Will be shown on Channel V tomorrow I believe...

So quite possibly!

But yeah, it was so awesome!! :D I don't even like the song and thought it was terrific, they really looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Archived