a-museing

That was a good cover. :yesey:

^^ Shush.

HGAJHFgfkashfjhsaf.

1. They did this cover because they are in Australia, home of AC/DC.

2. Nic Cester song it because A. He's an Aussie, B. He's on the BDO tour and C. He's friends with Matt.

3. Matt's voice would not have suited this song, at all.

Awesome cover, really nice moment of thoughtfulness and spontenaity from Muse. I'm mega-jealous of those at these BDO shows, Muse seem to be having great fun for the first time in ages.

YES to all of it, and especially to #3. Nic's voice was definitely better for the song.

Why would matt sing it? You need a rock singer and a manly one at that.

Sounds like he hasn't played that riff in a while.....if ever :$

I'm pretty sure he played it at Teignmouth, on the saturday at least.

Would like to see them try and do the vocals for a full cover of Head Up :p

This is so good, I was actually speechless :LOL:

I love it so much! It's all perfect! Nic Cester done a great job of the vocals, Matt wouldn't have suited them at all. And it was really great to see Matt having such a great time just playing around on his guitar :')

:D

Could this be released as a b-side perhaps? Seeing as they don't have any for The Resistance.

1. Yes?

2. Doesn't make any difference

3. Who cares? That's what makes it interesting, If Muse are gonna do covers, I won't want them to try and make them just like the original.

EDIT: The only reason why Matt shouldn't have sung would be because i don't think it would have been appreciated by the fans^^

It's just a bit of fun at a gig and a different singer with the same instrumentation isn't changing the song at all.

I'm pretty sure he played it at Teignmouth, on the saturday at least.

Would like to see them try and do the vocals for a full cover of Head Up :p

Good God. :LOL:

Anyways, this was such a fun idea. That's the happiest I've seen them onstage in ages - not that they were ever sad, but it was a really fresh kind of happiness. I'd like them to do more collaborations in the future if it makes them this excited. It makes us excited too. :happy:

I almost die.

They should cover Hells Bells, TNT or Dirty Deeds too :awesome:. :rolleyes:

^^ Shush.

HGAJHFgfkashfjhsaf.

1. They did this cover because they are in Australia, home of AC/DC.

2. Nic Cester song it because A. He's an Aussie, B. He's on the BDO tour and C. He's friends with Matt.

3. Matt's voice would not have suited this song, at all.

Awesome cover, really nice moment of thoughtfulness and spontenaity from Muse. I'm mega-jealous of those at these BDO shows, Muse seem to be having great fun for the first time in ages.

:yesey:.

I've always loved classic rock since I was a kid, so Muse covering Back in Black is like some sort of fantasy wet dream come true! :LOL:

Totally envious of Sydney, but looks like a good time was had all around. Can't wait for a pro-shot :D

AC/DC?.....Classic rock?

Get out.

Archived