a-museing

yeah that surprised me :LOL: he looked happy as well. Dom had a big cheesy smileon the whole time xD

It was a great preformance, everybody looked so happy, the song has a really big energy, so even if you play it in rock band, you feel like if you're playing it live...or it's just me :LOL::$

It was a great preformance, everybody looked so happy, the song has a really big energy, so even if you play it in rock band, you feel like if you're playing it live...or it's just me :LOL::$

:LOL: I'm pretty sure it feels good to play it no matter where you play it xD I wonder if they'll ever do something like this again?

Your avatar is just plain :awesome:

On topic, it was a great cover, that guy's voice is more well suited than Matt's (Imagine Matt blowing out his lungs to that song :LOL::LOL:)

I kept trying to imagine Matt's screams along with it. :noey:

:LOL: Not a good sound.

But yeah, I've been listening to it all day!

:LOL: I'm pretty sure it feels good to play it no matter where you play it xD I wonder if they'll ever do something like this again?

:yesey:, I almost broke my cousin's drums :facepalm:.

I hope so!, I'd love to see a Queen/led zeppelin cover, I could die happy :LOL:

I kept trying to imagine Matt's screams along with it. :noey:

:LOL: Not a good sound.

But yeah, I've been listening to it all day!

Yeah me too, Brian's voice is unique, and really hard to imitate, and just to imagine Matt trying to sing like Brian is...:LOL:

Hurr no pro-shot for us. Stupid, lazy V-channel didn't show any live stuff from today, and played three muse songs from yesterday: Undisclosed Desires, United States of Eurasia and Starlight. If they were smart, they would have played the bands live from today, and finished it with the entire live set of Muse. Sad.

Hurr no pro-shot for us. Stupid, lazy V-channel didn't show any live stuff from today, and played three muse songs from yesterday: Undisclosed Desires, United States of Eurasia and Starlight. If they were smart, they would have played the bands live from today, and finished it with the entire live set of Muse. Sad.
That is so soul crushing :(

Surely that's entirely beside the point?

Yeah it is. That's why I said at least they're enjoying it. My opinion is a bit irrelevant on this one. :LOL:

The cover is alright I guess. That's one of the ones I did always like by AC/DC.

i dunno how the whole "cover" thing works in terms of copyright...but might that hinder any formal type of release? ac/dc gotta make their $$$ too. :unsure:

There won't be a formal release. Lots of bands collaborate with other bands and people and play covers at festivals and never released.

If they did want to, they just need to quote the songwriters and give a certain percentage of revenue to them (After asking nicely of course!).

There's a lot less breaching of copyright when playing covers than people think.

There won't be a formal release. Lots of bands collaborate with other bands and people and play covers at festivals and never released.

If they did want to, they just need to quote the songwriters and give a certain percentage of revenue to them (After asking nicely of course!).

There's a lot less breaching of copyright when playing covers than people think.

it should be resistance b-side or something, it's way better than just resistance radio edit...

Archived