a-museing

There won't be a formal release. Lots of bands collaborate with other bands and people and play covers at festivals and never released.

If they did want to, they just need to quote the songwriters and give a certain percentage of revenue to them (After asking nicely of course!).

There's a lot less breaching of copyright when playing covers than people think.

Would be great if someone found a way of causing Muse to breech copyright to play Feeling Good.

Would be a real shame if a decent recording of this did not reach the light of day.

1. Yes?

2. Doesn't make any difference

3. Who cares? That's what makes it interesting, If Muse are gonna do covers, I won't want them to try and make them just like the original.

EDIT: The only reason why Matt shouldn't have sung would be because i don't think it would have been appreciated by the fans^^

Shhh. Clunge is right. :p

Loved that performance. I never realised, til now, how great this forum is for keeping upto date with the latest interviews and performances. I'm glad I finally got round to joining.

It's a shame a professional recording of this hasn't been broadcast yet. Maybe it'll be sent out to everyone as the Christmas Present download for 2010.:)

A pro-shot vid would be nice but absolutely not a studio recording.

I agree with covers at gigs if they are random events like this. To actually record a song, release it as a single/album track and play it all the time loses it's appeal very quickly.

this is fantastic! i'm happily surprised at nic's vocals. (and of course muse pwns, but we all knew that). I mean compared to what he normally sings with jet, I didn't think he'd be able to do it! 10 stars.

and no, matt wouldn't have been able to do it. it'd've sounded too wierd.

i just sent it to my die-hard acdc friend. awaiting what she thinks...

I called my friend during that so she could share the fun. She called me to thank me this morning. Apparently she was sitting in a room with her parents, who saw her answer her phone, say hello, and then sit there with a big dopey grin on her face for four and a half minutes, say thanks, then hang up the phone. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm seeing AC/DC in February, and if they play Back in Black I think I may actually be slightly disappointed. Now all we need is Muse to cover "Immigrant Song" by Led Zepplin and either "Innuendo" or "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen.

This was fucking awesome!! I love Jet so when Matt mentioned doing a song with Nic I was :eek::eek: :LOL: And they did a really good job. Matt doing the vocals? That would be a joke :stunned: And a pointless comment anyway because the whole point of that was to do a song with Nic, so why would Matt sing?

Archived