a-museing

I called my friend during that so she could share the fun. She called me to thank me this morning. Apparently she was sitting in a room with her parents, who saw her answer her phone, say hello, and then sit there with a big dopey grin on her face for four and a half minutes, say thanks, then hang up the phone. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm seeing AC/DC in February, and if they play Back in Black I think I may actually be slightly disappointed. Now all we need is Muse to cover "Immigrant Song" by Led Zepplin and either "Innuendo" or "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen.

Seeing em in July and if they won't BIB I'll be very disappointed. :LOL:

I do not like at all this version of this song.

when I listened to it for the first time I was like..."oh, no, why this?..." I was surprised and sad.

Muse for me means Matthew's voice too, and I can't understand all the reasons that brought them to the conclusion to cover this song. I can't stand another singer to be on the same stage with Matthew.

ok, they are having fun at least. they are on holiday...

but...please Matthew, don't do it again.

thanks.

this is fantastic! i'm happily surprised at nic's vocals. (and of course muse pwns, but we all knew that). I mean compared to what he normally sings with jet, I didn't think he'd be able to do it! 10 stars.

and no, matt wouldn't have been able to do it. it'd've sounded too wierd.

i just sent it to my die-hard acdc friend. awaiting what she thinks...

:LOL: Yeah, seriously, when I showed this to my sister, she was like, "Who's Nic?" And when I told her he was from Jet, she was like, "I had NO IDEA he could sing like that!" :eek: He did a great job indeed. :awesome:

Also... Happy Matt! :happy:

smileybackinblack.gif

I do not like at all this version of this song.

when I listened to it for the first time I was like..."oh, no, why this?..." I was surprised and sad.

Muse for me means Matthew's voice too, and I can't understand all the reasons that brought them to the conclusion to cover this song. I can't stand another singer to be on the same stage with Matthew.

ok, they are having fun at least. they are on holiday...

but...please Matthew, don't do it again.

thanks.

Muse is Muse.

and no one touches Maffo da God (because we all know he's a God, come on :p), but honestly IF he sang, the whole cover would have been awful.

Nic's voice was perfect for BIB, Matt, Chris, Dom and Morgan did an amazing job anyway.

this cover rocks, not to mention how happy they all look.

no need to worry if for once Matt is not the center of the universe.

:LOL: Yeah, seriously, when I showed this to my sister, she was like, "Who's Nic?" And when I told her he was from Jet, she was like, "I had NO IDEA he could sing like that!" :eek: He did a great job indeed. :awesome:

Also... Happy Matt! :happy:

smileybackinblack.gif

happy Matt!:dance:

a friend of mine adores AC/DC and when i showed him this vid, he was like

"that's fucking :awesome:!"

well done boys :yesey:

^^ Shush.

HGAJHFgfkashfjhsaf.

1. They did this cover because they are in Australia, home of AC/DC.

2. Nic Cester song it because A. He's an Aussie, B. He's on the BDO tour and C. He's friends with Matt.

3. Matt's voice would not have suited this song, at all.

Awesome cover, really nice moment of thoughtfulness and spontenaity from Muse. I'm mega-jealous of those at these BDO shows, Muse seem to be having great fun for the first time in ages.

I reiterate this.

I called my friend during that so she could share the fun. She called me to thank me this morning. Apparently she was sitting in a room with her parents, who saw her answer her phone, say hello, and then sit there with a big dopey grin on her face for four and a half minutes, say thanks, then hang up the phone. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm seeing AC/DC in February, and if they play Back in Black I think I may actually be slightly disappointed. Now all we need is Muse to cover "Immigrant Song" by Led Zepplin and either "Innuendo" or "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen.

If they do that i'll die :eek:, but i'd love to see them doing Killer Queen or Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and Kashmir by Led Zeppelin :awesome:. :rolleyes:

the people bitching about how they dont like it cause Matt doesn't sing should really get over themselves.

Muse are musicians, they play the music they love. I like the idea of Muse playing instrumental and a singer singing for collaborations, because sometimes you need a different vocal style for a certain song (especially AC/DC).

Matt has always been a guitar player first, he (and us) are lucky that he has an amazing voice to compliment their own music. I look forward to anymore collaborations and covers, just no Queen, I have never seen anyone do a proper Queen cover, and I don't think Muse can pull it off.

the people bitching about how they dont like it cause Matt doesn't sing should really get over themselves.

Muse are musicians, they play the music they love. I like the idea of Muse playing instrumental and a singer singing for collaborations, because sometimes you need a different vocal style for a certain song (especially AC/DC).

Matt has always been a guitar player first, he (and us) are lucky that he has an amazing voice to compliment their own music. I look forward to anymore collaborations and covers, just no Queen, I have never seen anyone do a proper Queen cover, and I don't think Muse can pull it off.

+1

One of the best covers i've ever seen was when Foo Fighters did Holiday in Cambodia. Dave Grohl didn't sing, Serj Tankian came on and did the vocals. I got over it.

If they do that i'll die :eek:, but i'd love to see them doing Killer Queen or Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen and Kashmir by Led Zeppelin :awesome:. :rolleyes:

ANYTHING but Bo Rhap!!! And I've been a Queen fan since before most of you were born! Innuendo would be a much better choice. Or something off Queen II.

THIS.

People who think Matt would've sounded good singing Back In Black should be shot over and over again. Sorry, but it would've sounded like absolute @*&$

Archived