Hey guys! I just got done reading this entire thread. :LOL: Blah, I feel like I'm missing out on the whole GA thing. I'm going to the Anaheim gig in Sept and I tried to get pit seats but ended up with section 220 seats and now it's pretty much too late to get GA. I know those are pretty great seats, (seating chart here: http://www.barrystickets.com/images/los-angeles-seatingcharts/Arrowhead-Seating-Chart.gif) but they're on Chris's side and I know that it's a lot more mellow there. So... will it be pretty much dead, or will people still be standing up/jumping/fist-pumping? :$

Hey guys! I just got done reading this entire thread. :LOL: Blah, I feel like I'm missing out on the whole GA thing. I'm going to the Anaheim gig in Sept and I tried to get pit seats but ended up with section 220 seats and now it's pretty much too late to get GA. I know those are pretty great seats, (seating chart here: http://www.barrystickets.com/images/los-angeles-seatingcharts/Arrowhead-Seating-Chart.gif) but they're on Chris's side and I know that it's a lot more mellow there. So... will it be pretty much dead, or will people still be standing up/jumping/fist-pumping? :$

I am sure you will have a great time. I was at the barrier on Matt's side in Vegas and I had a really good view of the seats on Chris' side and pretty much everybody was up having a good time.

I am sure you will have a great time. I was at the barrier on Matt's side in Vegas and I had a really good view of the seats on Chris' side and pretty much everybody was up having a good time.

Awesome :happy: Thanks. I was near the front at Coachella, but I'm rather short and made the mistake of not getting there early enough to get to barrier, so it was pretty hard for me to see the whole time. I had an amazing time there but I'm looking to get some good photos at Honda and an even better view of the stage in all its glory.

I know this thread is a discussion of GA vs seats and all but was wondering if anyone has a clue on having seats in the pit? That's how the show in Columbus is supposed to be...:stunned:

Edit: Not Columbus, Cincinnati

During the Drowned World (?!?) tour my friend asked me to go with them to the show in Chicago. 1 ticket = $500+ :eek: but we got 2nd or 3rd row in the center, I can't remember exactly which is was ....... anyway, EVERYONE at the show was seated, even the floor. there was no opening act. the audience all stood and danced for the whole show, but in their assigned seat "area". no one wandered up from seats in the back and the aisles had to be kept clear. I'm curious how the Muse show will come out, and I will be :mad: if people are allowed to wander up to the front. what would be the friggin point of having floor seats if they're allowed to? :erm:

During the Drowned World (?!?) tour my friend asked me to go with them to the show in Chicago. 1 ticket = $500+ :eek: but we got 2nd or 3rd row in the center, I can't remember exactly which is was ....... anyway, EVERYONE at the show was seated, even the floor. there was no opening act. the audience all stood and danced for the whole show, but in their assigned seat "area". no one wandered up from seats in the back and the aisles had to be kept clear. I'm curious how the Muse show will come out, and I will be :mad: if people are allowed to wander up to the front. what would be the friggin point of having floor seats if they're allowed to? :erm:

seats in the pit area...just seems...wrong...

Question! I'm trying to make barrier as i'm ridiculously short (haha 5'1), its epic fun, and plus.......it's barrier!

but around what time do i have to get there- i was thinking 6am-ish?

Thanks!!

6am is really a little bit too early. For one of my gigs I arrived at around 11am and was way up in the front. For the other I arrived at 3pm and still got barrier because I'm quick.

It really all depends on the weather and the venue. 7am would be the earliest I'd say to line up, but you could still probably make it to barrier if you got there before noon. For both my gigs I got second row at first, but then I was able to squeeze in to the barrier without knocking anyone off. Also, I ran a bit when security wasn't looking :p

Edit: Also, since you're short, you could be kind and ask a couple tall people if you could step in front of them.

So... will it be pretty much dead, or will people still be standing up/jumping/fist-pumping? :$

Well I'm only 14, and 5'1, and my parents are making me get seats (though we have GA tickets), but hopefully next time, they will let me stand!

But my first muse gig was in Birmingham, and I was in seating, and I think about 40% of the seating area was alive, some more people standing still, but I wouldnt worry.

The excitment happens inside you... and if that turns you into a raving looney, jumping for the entire gig..... who cares?

I'd say just go mental at your seats. It's a Muse concert. Have fun and don't worry about what everyone sitting down is thinking. You're supposed to have fun like that.

6am is really a little bit too early. For one of my gigs I arrived at around 11am and was way up in the front. For the other I arrived at 3pm and still got barrier because I'm quick.

It really all depends on the weather and the venue. 7am would be the earliest I'd say to line up, but you could still probably make it to barrier if you got there before noon. For both my gigs I got second row at first, but then I was able to squeeze in to the barrier without knocking anyone off. Also, I ran a bit when security wasn't looking :p

Edit: Also, since you're short, you could be kind and ask a couple tall people if you could step in front of them.

sick life. thanks!! i was thinking 6am is early too, but the last gig i went to (MSG) the announcer mentioned there were pple there as early as 6, so i figured around there just to be safe haha

sick life. thanks!! i was thinking 6am is early too, but the last gig i went to (MSG) the announcer mentioned there were pple there as early as 6, so i figured around there just to be safe haha

There was 1 person there at 6am actually. You can ask him about it. :p

NatalieTalksTooMuch... your signature just made me LOL literally. "let's get down to business... to defeat the huns." oh... that brought me joy. thank you. lol.

back to the topic at hand now...

Quick question here, I have GA Floor/PIT tickets to a few shows coming up in the fall. Just wondering, how do you go about getting a wristband for the floor on the day of the concert? Do you go up and get your ticket scanned and you get a wrist band or do they just hand them out or what? Also how many people would you estimate are on the floor at Muse concert (never been before)?

Thanks so excited!

Quick question here, I have GA Floor/PIT tickets to a few shows coming up in the fall. Just wondering, how do you go about getting a wristband for the floor on the day of the concert? Do you go up and get your ticket scanned and you get a wrist band or do they just hand them out or what? Also how many people would you estimate are on the floor at Muse concert (never been before)?

Thanks so excited!

It depends on the venue, if there's a golden circle then it's who turns up first ie those who queue but that shouldn't be the case in arenas so they'll prob give it to you when you show them your ticket.

And again, depends on the venue. Maybe you should look up the venues you are going to and it should tell you

Yeah, I"m going to mostly arena shows IE Nassau. So basically they'll just go around look at the tickets hand out wrist bands then its a race to get into the pit when doors open? What time do the doors typically open?

It should say on your ticket but usually about 6.30pm

• 3 weeks later...
I'm just wondering what peoples experiences are with seats in muse concerts (sorry i didn't go through 75 pages , only the first and last :p)

Do people usually stand in their seats?

I just hope if I get seats I'm not obstructed by people standing infront of me who are out of their seats up against a railing or something :p

Yeah, most people tend to stand up.