I'm just wondering what peoples experiences are with seats in muse concerts (sorry i didn't go through 75 pages , only the first and last :p)

Do people usually stand in their seats?

I just hope if I get seats I'm not obstructed by people standing infront of me who are out of their seats up against a railing or something :p

I stood at my first Muse gig, sad I know.

However everyone around me stood up. I was certainly dancing my ass off, jumping about. Seen a few people also doing this.

I was at the back so quite lucky, got a great view I was right on the side. :D

To be honest, you're their for a good time. So just dancee, just take into consideration those around you.

Anyone ever been in the golden circle before? Do people in there move around and get crazy at all or mostly just stand there? From what I've seen it's kind of the latter :\

Yeah I was wondering about this also, I was watching the videos from Stade de Suisse yesterday, and the Golden Circle looked pretty dead. I was thinking of going early, but I want to be moshing and pretty much go mental :-P

Yeah I was wondering about this also, I was watching the videos from Stade de Suisse yesterday, and the Golden Circle looked pretty dead. I was thinking of going early, but I want to be moshing and pretty much go mental :-P

I had the same thoughts. :p

But maybe they were just taking it all in or whatever? I'll give them the benefit of the doubts.

I'm queueing for Wemberz, but I suspect many are.:eek:

Not read the whole of this thread (too long), but I would like to say take it easy if you haven't been standing before. I remember the girl stood on the barrier in front of me at the first wembley stadium gig. She was fine all the way through until about 10 minutes before Muse came on and she had to get pulled out. This must be the most devastating thing in the history of the universe.

I was just wondering who has been in the mosh for The Resistance tour and whether or not you had a good view of the stage and such, or if you think it would've been more enjoyable from seats?

This thread is pretty big and this question has probably been answered, but I don't want to read the whole thing. :)

I was just wondering who has been in the mosh for The Resistance tour and whether or not you had a good view of the stage and such, or if you think it would've been more enjoyable from seats?

This thread is pretty big and this question has probably been answered, but I don't want to read the whole thing. :)

Tis better from slightly to the side, but yeah, good view :)

Hi guys,

I got a couple of tickets to the Melbourne, Australia Muse concert today, and I got tickets that are behind the stage. I'm pretty close to the stage though, which is reallllly good!!

However, I've never been to a concert where people sit behind the stage...

So my question is.. Am I going to miss out on much (apart from the supporting act)? Caus they'll have their back turned to us, and all the lasers and stuff will be projected out in front of us, not at us.

Anyone know?

Cheers

Hi guys,

I got a couple of tickets to the Melbourne, Australia Muse concert today, and I got tickets that are behind the stage. I'm pretty close to the stage though, which is reallllly good!!

So my question is.. Am I going to miss out on much (apart from the supporting act)? Caus they'll have their back turned to us, and all the lasers and stuff will be projected out in front of us, not at us.

Anyone know?

Cheers

We just discussed this here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=67376&page=660

Hi guys,

Anyone know?

Cheers

they tend to turn around during parts of their set...i got to see them at the O2 last year just before i left london to come back home to australia...and you'll get to see quite a bit...but unfortunately i think that most of the time they will have their back to you...

and yep i think the towers are going to be here for the aussie dates...they definately wont fit that set up in acer arena!!! acer arena is similar in many instances like the O2...just not as awesome :)

• 1 month later...

Hi (:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but the thread is too long for me to read, but my first Muse gig will be Sept. 4th (LCCC) and I'm slightly worried 'cause I'm 14 and standing.

- What time should I get there? (I'm not too bothered about view, I don't plan on getting to front, I don't know much about the support acts [since Temper Trap have pulled out...grr.], I just want to be there for the music/experience mostly)

- I don't want to get completely crushed to a pulp (although I know i'm going to get pushed about and shiz) so where should I stand?

Cheers :D

Hi (:

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but the thread is too long for me to read, but my first Muse gig will be Sept. 4th (LCCC) and I'm slightly worried 'cause I'm 14 and standing.

- What time should I get there? (I'm not too bothered about view, I don't plan on getting to front, I don't know much about the support acts [since Temper Trap have pulled out...grr.], I just want to be there for the music/experience mostly)

- I don't want to get completely crushed to a pulp (although I know i'm going to get pushed about and shiz) so where should I stand?

Cheers :D

You should be alright as long as you don't get too far forwards. It all depends on how big you are for your age! If you're quite small, then I'd stand fairly near the back of the crowd, you'll get a better view...But just go along and see what happens, if you feel like you're about to die, move a bit further back :p

I'd get there early enough to see all the supports if I were you. They're all pretty good at the LCCC. Besides, you've paid for it. Might as well enjoy it all!

You should be alright as long as you don't get too far forwards. It all depends on how big you are for your age! If you're quite small, then I'd stand fairly near the back of the crowd, you'll get a better view...But just go along and see what happens, if you feel like you're about to die, move a bit further back :p

I'd get there early enough to see all the supports if I were you. They're all pretty good at the LCCC. Besides, you've paid for it. Might as well enjoy it all!

Ah, thankies. I'm about 5"5 (fairly well built 'cause i box), so I'll probably stand over Chris' side (bit calmer?) and fairly far back.

Oh good. i like the Editors and my friend told me Band of Skulls were good. :)

Ah, thankies. I'm about 5"5 (fairly well built 'cause i box), so I'll probably stand over Chris' side (bit calmer?) and fairly far back.

Band of Skulls sound fun, yep, and Editors are great support for Muse :D

chris' side apparently is a lot more calmer...i've only been on the barrier once for muse, and that was at the big day out...i was fine (i'm only 165cm tall)...if all else fails, you could always stand on the sides, i usually do that for every muse show i've had GA tickets for (all cept one)...and i plan on being on barrier this december for at least 3 of the 5 aussie shows i'm going to :)

That's usually bollocks though. Yeah people tend to rush for Matt's side/middle first but it depends on the crowd

yeah i think it all depends...also depends if you're at a festival or a proper show...

but i can't really judge it as the only time i've been on the barrier for a muse show was at the sydney big day out :)

Yes, reminds me of my first Muse gig in Oslo last year. I was rather shocked at the brutality of the pit, lol. And it was annoying. But I survived.The fact that I didn't drink for hours before was kind of stupid though. I nearly fainted and got the worst headache ever.

I really do HATE the idiots at the back who desperately try to get to the front by pushing and being really annoying. They met up late, their own fault. And then they bother the people who met up early to get a good spot. Those people at the back do not deserve that spot.

Edited by Linn91

Pulled Apart By Horses are pretty good too! Not sure how they are live, but someone on here said they're really good...

And you should be fine if you're fairly well built...Might have a bit of trouble seeing if you're that small though :p I'd just move around til you find somewhere where you feel comfortable

Pulled Apart By Horses are pretty good too! Not sure how they are live, but someone on here said they're really good...

And you should be fine if you're fairly well built...Might have a bit of trouble seeing if you're that small though :p I'd just move around til you find somewhere where you feel comfortable

Oh, I'll have to listen to them sometime. The other day NME mentioned one of the two bands (BOS or PABH) as being fantastic live, but don't ask me which one (;

Yeah, I'd rather just go and get "used" to it the first time round (i have a feeling i'm going to be a *bit* overwhelmed, the only other gig I've been to was Florence + The Machine at Blackpool Empress Ballroom and that was amazing) so I figured I'd just go and not get overfussed about seeing everything etc.

I always feel bad for the people around me when im standing at concerts...I can't exactely do anything about it and wouldn't want to, but im 16 and 6'5, and at the last Green Day concert i was at there were 2 rather short middle aged women who had no choice but to be behind me (they were well under 5ft). We did let them infront as it atleast gave them a chance to see something...but it made me wonder, i had quite a few drunken men moaning to eachother under there breath about how they couldn't see because of me and even though i cant help it i still felt bad about it?

I have to say my height helped when a mosh pit formed all around us, and nobody would go near me :p

I always feel bad for the people around me when im standing at concerts...I can't exactely do anything about it and wouldn't want to, but im 16 and 6'5, and at the last Green Day concert i was at there were 2 rather short middle aged women who had no choice but to be behind me (they were well under 5ft). We did let them infront as it atleast gave them a chance to see something...but it made me wonder, i had quite a few drunken men moaning to eachother under there breath about how they couldn't see because of me and even though i cant help it i still felt bad about it?

I have to say my height helped when a mosh pit formed all around us, and nobody would go near me :p

SNAP

well 6'4 and 16 here :D

I get it everywhere i go