Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Tokamak

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

Thats the whole point of the song I think it's an instremental

instrumental just means its just a piece for musical instruments, not vocals in volved. this monstrosatey is just a bit of a yawn fest...

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: Yawnfest.

instrumental just means its just a piece for musical instruments, not vocals in volved. this monstrosatey is just a bit of a yawn fest...

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy: Yawnfest.

It got to number 1 in America, that's a darn sight better than Muse have ever done.

Therefore, Bellamy's dad pwns Bellamy.

what's the deal with that

not only that but the muse frontman (Matt Bellamy) also shares the same surname as George Bellamy, guitarist of the tornadoes and also grew up in the same house as him. You getting any close to figuring it out yet?

I don't think it sounds that much like it at all :stunned:

Protools, 100watt Marshalls with master volumes etc didn't exist in 1961 or whenever it was, synthesizers were extremely primitive, effects processors were very much in their infancy, any 'effect' had to be done physically......

Weirdness..

I've never heard any music from teh Tornadoes, and I was just watching Pulp Fiction(<3) and there was a song that reminded me a tiny bit of KoC, so i looked up the soundtrack and as it turns out, it was the Tornadoes.

Shmall world.:happy:

/randomirrelevance]

That was possibley one of the worst songs I've ever heard. I can see why matt was emberassed of it now. How that got to number 1 I don't know. And yes it does sound like Dreaming Of A White Christmas, and no, apart from the spacey noises at the start and end it sounds nothing like Knights Of Cydonia.

Weirdness..

I've never heard any music from teh Tornadoes, and I was just watching Pulp Fiction(<3) and there was a song that reminded me a tiny bit of KoC, so i looked up the soundtrack and as it turns out, it was the Tornadoes.

Shmall world.:happy:

/randomirrelevance]

That's a different Tornadoes, I'm afraid.

"The band momentarily changed their names to The Hollywood Tornadoes, due to the fact that the British band The Tornado(e)s, were charting with the song Telstar."

• 1 month later...

i was listened to knights of cydonia yesterday on windows media player i pressed

Ctrl - shift - s it plays the song your listening to more slowly at the time i was listening to KOC when it got to the guitar riff and beyond, the song was so cool have a try press

Ctrl - shift- s that makes the song play slowly

Ctrl - shift - n it plays the song normally

Ctrl - shift - g or f to make it play faster

At the top of windows media player it should have a section saying file options etc... go to the one called play and it should be thier but pressing Ctrl - shift- s is alot easier!!!!! pressit when windows media plyer is upon your screen or it doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived