Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

It's been my favorite song for years, before I started to listen to Muse heavily. Back in 2008 we were on vacation, coming home through Missouri. My i-Pod died and my sister reluctantly gave me her's. She was listening to it after discovering it through GH3. But that day I probably listened to it like 7 or 8 times. It was raining and driving through the rain made it really perfect.

In other words this song is brilliant.

Whoa, old thread is old. I'm enjoying the reactions to KoC back from the day when I first discovered Muse...(but not this message board, lol).

*first line unknown*

For the virgin that still breathes

I'll show you the *light?*

For the sleep on the *job*?

Lyric fail? Or is it lyric win? :LOL:

They better release this as a single, if only for video with them as cowboys

:LOL: Close enough? Let's see, we got a Martian Tombstone-lookalike, some dudes on horseback, a chick on a unicorn, lazers, a random robot...oh, and Chris with the Pedro 'stache.

I love Knights of Cydonia. The studio version was cool, the video is just insane, and the live version blew my socks off. :D

Whoa, old thread is old. I'm enjoying the reactions to KoC back from the day when I first discovered Muse...(but not this message board, lol).

Lyric fail? Or is it lyric win? :LOL:

:LOL: Close enough? Let's see, we got a Martian Tombstone-lookalike, some dudes on horseback, a chick on a unicorn, lazers, a random robot...oh, and Chris with the Pedro 'stache.

I love Knights of Cydonia. The studio version was cool, the video is just insane, and the live version blew my socks off. :D

lyrics WIN lol :D

i love the live version so hard, but the studio version makes me so incredibly :awesome: because the 4 different singing parts on "no ones going to take me aliiiiiive!! etc" haha i sing high matt part, live matt part, high chris part, and low other part that i dont know who is singing :LOL: so fun!

Archived