One week left til deadline :) Hurry up ! lol

Those who need an extension (til Feb 10th), let me know. But it has to reach me by Feb 10th... and if it doesn't reach me by February 1st AND you don't let me know that you want/need an extension until Feb 10th - you simply won't get in (by then we'll have all the pages counted and ready).

BAR, sometimes words speak louder than drawings ;)

Since mine has a long way to travel, it might be a little later than the first. I don't think it will be late but just in case, I'm letting you know :D

One week left til deadline :) Hurry up ! lol

Those who need an extension (til Feb 10th), let me know. But it has to reach me by Feb 10th... and if it doesn't reach me by February 1st AND you don't let me know that you want/need an extension until Feb 10th - you simply won't get in (by then we'll have all the pages counted and ready).

I might need the extension.. I'm very close to being done, but I need a bit of time to find someone with a scanner. Is that ok??

Since mine has a long way to travel' date=' it might be a little later than the first. I don't think it will be late but just in case, I'm letting you know :D[/quote']

I might need the extension.. I'm very close to being done, but I need a bit of time to find someone with a scanner. Is that ok??

^^^^ I'll write both of you down for the extension, just in case. If it arrives before I'll delete your names but if not I just don't want to forget to write you down later and then you won't have space ;)

Anyway, you'll both be in! lol

Aww, thanks! I feel so much better now.

You guys are so awesome for putting these lovely scrapbooks together. :kiss: Thanks for inlcuding my letter- it made my day! :D

Aw bless ya! Thanks! And we know we're totally awesome :cool: lol wait til you see how amazing the cover is (lol not that I actually know yet but Ortal is awesome at that and the other two books came out stunning). It's all a lot of fun and seeing and hearing how much Matt and Dom liked theirs made it all even better, we knew we had to make this one :D

Well, you've either got time til February 1st or if you're already in the process of making something but haven't got enough time then I can give you til the 10th :)

But very important for everyone who's getting the extension til the 10th... don't leave us hanging.. or.. don't **** us up lol! basically I'm saving pages for you and I don't want to end up having blank pages ;)

Yay. Sent. ^-^

Just so you know, it's in a manila envelope big enough for an 8 1/2" x 11" .... Next to my name, I wrote (For Chris W.) so you know what it is before you even open it (and you know it's from me! :awesome:).

And I think someone said this a bit further back, and now I get to say it. My letter is a bit cheesey :LOL::$ so don't say I didn't warn you.

Well, you've either got time til February 1st or if you're already in the process of making something but haven't got enough time then I can give you til the 10th :)

But very important for everyone who's getting the extension til the 10th... don't leave us hanging.. or.. don't **** us up lol! basically I'm saving pages for you and I don't want to end up having blank pages ;)

Cool, thanks. :D I'll try and write a nice little message soon and send it to you by Sunday, for sure.

Just a thought, has anybody asked chrisfacts if they wanted to put some in the scrapbook? They are rather awesome. :awesome:

Yay. Sent. ^-^

Just so you know, it's in a manila envelope big enough for an 8 1/2" x 11" .... Next to my name, I wrote (For Chris W.) so you know what it is before you even open it (and you know it's from me! :awesome:).

And I think someone said this a bit further back, and now I get to say it. My letter is a bit cheesey :LOL::$ so don't say I didn't warn you.

No worries :D We like cheesy.

Cool, thanks. :D I'll try and write a nice little message soon and send it to you by Sunday, for sure.

Just a thought, has anybody asked chrisfacts if they wanted to put some in the scrapbook? They are rather awesome. :awesome:

Don't know chrisfacts.. maybe someone should tell them? :)

Liron will you let me know when you get mine I'm afraid and nervous I hope it's okay :(

Don't worry darling!! I'll let you know as soon as it arrives. I did get a note to go to the post office but was very busy at work and will only be able to go next week, did you say you sent 2 different things? cos it could be your first one...

The deadline is approaching!:eek:

This is a reminder to myself as well as other slackers. :)

Hi Cris! Got your letter :) and the drawing is gorgeous.. if you want I'll send you my address and if you send it in the begining of the week it should reach me in max 2 weeks and I'll make sure to leave space for it next to your letter..

Don't know chrisfacts.. maybe someone should tell them? :)

It's awesome and funny! I'm following it now.:D

Hi Cris! Got your letter :) and the drawing is gorgeous.. if you want I'll send you my address and if you send it in the begining of the week it should reach me in max 2 weeks and I'll make sure to leave space for it next to your letter..

Yes, please PM or email me your mailing address. I will let you know it I get to send it in on Monday so you know to reserve space for it.

Thanks again, Liron.

Archived