this is so nice :)

can you please put:

hello,

i dont know what to write but I thought this scrapbook was a good idea.

everytime i watch a live performance i always think "how do you not hurt your neck?" and i tried to do the head bob the other day to see if it hurts and it does...

okay well have a nice day!

x Toni

Can we make more than one submission? I want to write a note of some sort to go with my poem.

That is, I do if I can manage to write one that doesn't just say "ZOMGZ!!!!!!!! I IZ FANGIRL!!!1one"

yeah, because if we can... I will do a lot of stuff for him when the my xmas holidays will start! :D

*sits and stares at a blank bit of paper*

I need helllllp mind has so gone blank :(

I dont want to sound cheesy or sound in your face sorta letter *starts to pull hair out*

Well, just write a bit about yourself and what you like about Muse :)

Can we make more than one submission? I want to write a note of some sort to go with my poem.

That is, I do if I can manage to write one that doesn't just say "ZOMGZ!!!!!!!! I IZ FANGIRL!!!1one"

Of course! :) As many as you like

can you please put:

hello,

everytime i watch a live performance i always think "how do you not hurt your neck?" and i tried to do the head bob the other day to see if it hurts and it does...

x Toni

Hi Toni,

I will do my best to put this in but would be much much better if you could email it to me. Because we haven't started the actual work on the book I'm afraid your note will be left behind if it's not in my inbox ;)

So please email it at crapbook4chris@gmail.com

can you please put:

hello,

x Toni

looooool....:D I think it funny and he will love it!

And as Liron said... sand it to the email :).

guys, you still got plenty of time but a word of advice - don't leave it til last minute because people tend to forget. :) bytheway, while going through my old computer i found pictures of the inside of matt and dom's books, if you'd like i could post some here so you'd get the general idea.. Might help with some inspiration as well.

guys, you still got plenty of time but a word of advice - don't leave it til last minute because people tend to forget. :) bytheway, while going through my old computer i found pictures of the inside of matt and dom's books, if you'd like i could post some here so you'd get the general idea.. Might help with some inspiration as well.

That'd be useful (plus I'm nosey and want to see what they're like)

hey, sorry for taking a while, spending a bit too much time in bed/the hospital recently :(

but anyway... i've made the pictures smaller because the letters are private and i'd like to respect the writers' privacy :)

here you go.

from dom's book:

2007_1003book0036.jpg

2007_1003book0025.jpg

2007_1003book0031.jpg

2007_1003book0026.jpg

^^ my favourite.. i think it was made by a girl named sara, don't remember her name here, i hope she doesn't mind me putting it here, but it was made purely out of beads and it was gorgeous.

from matt's book:

book3.jpg

book9.jpg

book14.jpg

book12.jpg

there's loads more but just wanted to give you the general vibe ;) the albums we got to put the contributions in weren't big enough for both of those books so we actually needed to get 20-30+ extra pages for the albums :LOL: was worth it, lots of fun

P.S. Ortal, brings back memories, doesn't it? :LOL:

Archived