Thank you guys for your interest :).

Now..... I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I need you all, to think about something beautiful, something Intresting, something that Chris will really love to see on the cover of his scrapbook.

Like I made the covers for Matthew and Dominic scrapbooks, I want the cover for chris's book to be special as their and it have to be serious too.

(Matthew's is with drawing of the space and big Saturn, Dom's have a drawing of a beach like the Caribbeans).

I will love to hear your ideas and we can also make a poll after hearing them.

Thank you :happy:

Ortal.

I need you all, to think about something beautiful, something Intresting, something that Chris will really love to see on the cover of his scrapbook.

Like I made the covers for Matthew and Dominic scrapbooks, I want the cover for chris's book to be special as their and it have to be serious too.

(Matthew's is with drawing of the space and big Saturn, Dom's have a drawing of a beach like the Caribbeans).

Ortal.

ciggies and tattoos :D rock'n'rol!!

Ortal.

football and status quo :LOL:

emm.. i'm not suure.. a bass?

Archived