Hi guys!

Sorry for not keeping you in the loop but basically, Ortal and I just came back home last night from the wildest 3 weeks of our lives probably :LOL: (in the US of course)

We do, however, have an answer for you. We got into the Vegas afterparty on April 10th. Chris wasn't there but Ortal asked Dominic if he knew whether Chris got the scrapbook, Dominic's reply was 'oh yeah! He got it just the other day'. So yep, he got it.

Unfortunately we probably won't get a picture of him with it, it would have only been possible if it would have been given to him face to face I suppose. But at least we know and Dom seemed pretty excited about it all... then again everyone was pretty drunk so :LOL:

i'm glad you all had fun :dance:

and even though there's not a pic... i happy that he got the scrapbook :awesome::dance: :dance:

i'm glad you all had fun :dance:

and even though there's not a pic... i happy that he got the scrapbook :awesome::dance: :dance:

Thank you, we are too :) Hopefully one day we'll get to ask him about it. Reminds me a bit of back when Manuella passed Matt the book, she gave it to Chris but then about 3 months later we met Matt and without us saying a word he actually mentioned the book himself.

So, at least for now we know he got it :)

And if anyone doesn't believe we spoke to Dom about it, we do have pictures to prove! lol

Thank you, we are too :) Hopefully one day we'll get to ask him about it. Reminds me a bit of back when Manuella passed Matt the book, she gave it to Chris but then about 3 months later we met Matt and without us saying a word he actually mentioned the book himself.

So, at least for now we know he got it :)

And if anyone doesn't believe we spoke to Dom about it, we do have pictures to prove! lol

:LOL: i don't think people will say that... i believe you met him :yesey:

soo any chance we see some pictures from the inside now? :unsure::chuckle:

We got into the Vegas afterparty on April 10th. Chris wasn't there but Ortal asked Dominic if he knew whether Chris got the scrapbook, Dominic's reply was 'oh yeah! He got it just the other day'. So yep, he got it.

:awesome: Thanks for the update. :happy: So glad you had a grate time in Vegas,I'm so looking forward to meet you guys at Wembley. :supersad: And we gotta give the scrapbook for Matt. :yesey:

:LOL: i don't think people will say that... i believe you met him :yesey:

soo any chance we see some pictures from the inside now? :unsure::chuckle:

From the inside of the book you mean? I'll post them tomorrow or in one of the next few days. I'm just too busy getting lost in US pictures and work now! lol

:awesome: Thanks for the update. :happy: So glad you had a grate time in Vegas,I'm so looking forward to meet you guys at Wembley. :supersad: And we gotta give the scrapbook for Matt. :yesey:

Good luck :)

Mission completed :happy:

glad you guys had a great time

Thanks! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Warning, old thread revival!

So I know I already alerted you that Chris did get the book (as Dom said...) but yesterday I actually met him for the first time since he recieved it... I went to meet a friend at Park Lane (am in London til October :D), my friend was at that Silver Clef awards show that just ended, I figured Muse had left by then but as my friend and I had a ciggy outside, Chris came out to smoke (his pipe of course, very rock'n'roll!)

Although he was bombarded by autograph hunters, paparazzis and random guests, he seemed happy enough to stick around and was really sweet and friendly with everyone. It seems he's not really into those events so I really admire him for his patience and kind attitude towards people. Anyway, I walked up to him and asked if he likes the scrapbook and he had the biggest smile on his face and said 'oh yes! I loved it! Thank you', he seemed genuinely chuffed. So yes... there you go :)

Had a few more words and left him alone. I felt like a right pain in the...

I walked up to him and asked if he likes the scrapbook and he had the biggest smile on his face and said 'oh yes! I loved it! Thank you', he seemed genuinely chuffed. So yes... there you go :)

awwwwwww. :happy:

thanks for the info,so glad to hear it. :awesome:

Although he was bombarded by autograph hunters, paparazzis and random guests, he seemed happy enough to stick around and was really sweet and friendly with everyone. It seems he's not really into those events so I really admire him for his patience and kind attitude towards people. Anyway, I walked up to him and asked if he likes the scrapbook and he had the biggest smile on his face and said 'oh yes! I loved it! Thank you', he seemed genuinely chuffed. So yes... there you go :)

:happy: I'm glad!

So I know I already alerted you that Chris did get the book (as Dom said...) but yesterday I actually met him for the first time since he recieved it... I went to meet a friend at Park Lane (am in London til October :D), my friend was at that Silver Clef awards show that just ended, I figured Muse had left by then but as my friend and I had a ciggy outside, Chris came out to smoke (his pipe of course, very rock'n'roll!)

:awesome: so glad to hear it! :D

That's so great!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived