Hi guys, I have an Idea for the scrapbook's cover (thenks to Liron) and I hope you will like it :).

Another thing is, that we need more help and enthusiasm from you all. we want it to be big and nice as the others.

Thanks to all of you that are already send thiers! very nice stuff :)

Ortal.

ahhhh, i've no idead what to do! i'm no good at drawing or anything like that.

how about......a stick figure picture? you think he'd appreciate that? i think he would :yesey:

Oh definitely. :LOL: I'm ok at drawing but I don't have time to draw a detailed picture of him, it takes me ages to finish a portrait because im obsessive.

Oh definitely. :LOL: I'm ok at drawing but I don't have time to draw a detailed picture of him, it takes me ages to finish a portrait because im obsessive.

me too! and even when i try my hardest, it still doesn't look that great.

but i've come to the conclusion that i'll give drawing captain americhris a go :D

Ahh! I wish I saw this earlier so I had more time :'(

I just started writing a letter, considering I'm a terrible artist. Already about a paragraph and I'm deadly afraid that what I've written is terribly boring or stupid.

This may take a while.. :LOL:

Everything is possible :)

If anyone wants to send in handwritten stuff or anything else by mail.. even CDs and such, we'll be able to fit them in the book - no worries.

Just PM me and I'll send you my address.

Just make sure you send it before the end of the month because, well, I live in Israel and it'll take time to get here ;)

Also, I'll be allowing a last batch of entries a week after the deadline (which is Feb 1st) but it'll be limited. So if you plan on sending it in late, try and hurry before the book gets full... Because on Feb 1st we'll be deciding how many pages we're getting for it and such. And we'll only get a couple of extra pages 'just in case'.

Anything I can help you with let me know :)

And let's keep the cover idea a secret Ortal! I want us to be able to surprise everything with it haha! Ortal is one talented artist though so trust me, anything she'll draw will look good (no pressure Ortal! :LOL:)

And to everyone scared their entries won't be good enough, trust me anything will be good. At the end of the day I'm sure Chris will love it no matter what. It's going to be awesome.

I'm finishing a letter I did for Chris, but what would you prefer to send it as to the e-mail? Like take a picture of it or scan it? What would look better? I'll get my family to maybe sign it as well since they love Muse too. :happy:

Whatever you prefer, honestly! :)

Could i do a picture and then pm it to you or something please?

Of course. Feel free to PM, mail, email..

The whole sculpture thing just gave me a cool idea.. we should have some sort of a 'pop-up' page! You know, like those kids' books?! :LOL:

If anyone wants to do it then do.. I won't (because it doesn't really suit the letter I'm writing)

Ohh thats soo cool. But then we'll have to send it via mail. Is there any address we could send it to? I'm not sure what i shall do to Chris due to lack of imagination. :p

Ohh thats soo cool. But then we'll have to send it via mail. Is there any address we could send it to? I'm not sure what i shall do to Chris due to lack of imagination. :p

Your mean a post address? Sure, if you want I'll PM it to you :)

And let's keep the cover idea a secret Ortal! I want us to be able to surprise everything with it haha! Ortal is one talented artist though so trust me, anything she'll draw will look good (no pressure Ortal! :LOL:)..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thanks! :eek:

Slave (lol) yep! Allowed to attach photos... But yeah, no nasties :LOL: It's not a book for Dom.. joking even when we made the book for Dom we asked for no nasties. How unfortunate for him.

Magdalena, will PM you in a sec :D

Ortal, :LOL:.

Slave (lol) yep! Allowed to attach photos... But yeah, no nasties :LOL: It's not a book for Dom.. joking even when we made the book for Dom we asked for no nasties. How unfortunate for him.

I can imagine Dom's disappointment as he frantically flicked through the page trying to find rudies.:LOL:

I met Chris in Devon 'tis all, so I was hoping to attach the picture to (hopefully) kickstart his memory.

hey! i am still not finished with my drawing and i am afraid i might not manage it until the 1st, might you please please push the deadline forward a little bit? that would be great, otherwise i'd have to start on something new and easier which would end up messy, and i don't want chris to get anything messy from me :)

2usaot3.jpg

Heres my picture

awww, :chuckle: I think he'll appreciate that immensly. I'm doing an anagram of his name, and then me and my family are going to sign it. ;) My brother got really interested in the bass and loves some Muse songs so I think it would be appropriate to mention him in my letter as well.

Archived