Cris darling! Your wonderful painting arrived today :D Perfect timing.

Those left with the Feb 10th deadline - only 2 more days :)

If anyone wants to send a last minute addition and HASN'T signed up for the second deadline, it's ok - you can send in your stuff. Seeing as I haven't had time to get the book yet ;)

It's great that you're going to post a few pages, I'm so eager to see how it looks like :D You can post my drawing and letter as well, I don't mind at all (it's also posted on my profile, just so you know who i am :LOL:), I'm so happy about the whole thing, and relieved that i got to finish everything in time! The whole idea is awesome, you guys are great!!!

Cris darling! Your wonderful painting arrived today :D Perfect timing.

Awesome! :happy:

It's great that you're going to post a few pages, I'm so eager to see how it looks like :D You can post my drawing and letter as well, I don't mind at all (it's also posted on my profile, just so you know who i am :LOL:), I'm so happy about the whole thing, and relieved that i got to finish everything in time! The whole idea is awesome, you guys are great!!!

I took a little peek in your profile and found your drawing fantastic!! :eek::eek:

Those left with the Feb 10th deadline - only 2 more days :)

If anyone wants to send a last minute addition and HASN'T signed up for the second deadline, it's ok - you can send in your stuff. Seeing as I haven't had time to get the book yet ;)

:happy: I'd like to send an email to you that contains an attachment of a letter I wrote for Chris. I'll be sending the email tomorrow if that's alright. Just finished writing it tonight :happy:

:happy: I'd like to send an email to you that contains an attachment of a letter I wrote for Chris. I'll be sending the email tomorrow if that's alright. Just finished writing it tonight :happy:

Not a problem :) I'll let you know when it's recieved..

Wooha, checked my mail today and got 3 letters :)

one from the Arizona fans :) one from Jeni in Ireland and one from Angelia in Conneticut!

Just realised though I can't PM you to let you know I got it cos I don't know your usernames! :LOL:

:dance: Mine is the one from Arizona! Sorry it took me long to reply. I've been on vacation for a while. Hope it turned out ok. You may post it if you want. :awesome: I was going to have my family sign it but I forgot. :LOL: Hope it didn't get all wrinkly and stuff!

Well, seems it's going to be bigger than Matt and Dom's books ;) All I can say is about a 100 people participating and many have more than 1 page.. so, really awesome!

Ortal started work on the cover. Seems like it should be ready by the end of the month. We're organizing some special designs for the inside and well... just be patient, by mid-March, when we send the book to Mary, we'll have pictures up here as well!!

It's all pretty insane cos we're working on another massive project (something completely.. different!) at the same time with the Israeli Muse board :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Well... Ortal just finished messing with the cover.

Result:

28022010434.jpg

The idea is taken from this picture we took on a trip to the ancient city of Masadah (the view of the Dead Sea):

16559_217276391147_729241147_3653714_8121109_n.jpg

For pictures of inside the book you'll have to wait til begining of April ;) Chris is the one who'll get to see it first!

Well... Ortal just finished messing with the cover.

Result:

28022010434.jpg

The idea is taken from this picture we took on a trip to the ancient city of Masadah (the view of the Dead Sea):

16559_217276391147_729241147_3653714_8121109_n.jpg

For pictures of inside the book you'll have to wait til begining of April ;) Chris is the one who'll get to see it first!

What a fantastic job Ortal did! I'm very excited!:happy:

holy crap :'(

i missed out this whole thing D:!

deadline is dead :'(

Well, you're in luck. We bought a larger album than we did for Matt and Dom and even extended it because we had more entries. But now we have a few pages left we'll either have to take out or fill. So if you want, you can send in something by the end of this week, and unless everything is taken by then - you'll be in the book. (anyone else who wants to send in anything last minute, this is your chance! By this coming weekend!)

crapbook4chris@gmail.com

Archived