Well, you're in luck. We bought a larger album than we did for Matt and Dom and even extended it because we had more entries. But now we have a few pages left we'll either have to take out or fill. So if you want, you can send in something by the end of this week, and unless everything is taken by then - you'll be in the book. (anyone else who wants to send in anything last minute, this is your chance! By this coming weekend!)

crapbook4chris@gmail.com

thank you :D!

but i can't send anything physical > <

otherwise it will not make it before the end of the week? > <?

Well, you're in luck. We bought a larger album than we did for Matt and Dom and even extended it because we had more entries. But now we have a few pages left we'll either have to take out or fill. So if you want, you can send in something by the end of this week, and unless everything is taken by then - you'll be in the book. (anyone else who wants to send in anything last minute, this is your chance! By this coming weekend!)

crapbook4chris@gmail.com

Great job on the book and thank you for letting us a little more time to send things!

I just sent you mine in an email in two parts, hope you got it :D

Hope you can squeeze it in (if you can) :p

Well... Ortal just finished messing with the cover.

Result:

28022010434.jpg

The idea is taken from this picture we took on a trip to the ancient city of Masadah (the view of the Dead Sea):

16559_217276391147_729241147_3653714_8121109_n.jpg

For pictures of inside the book you'll have to wait til begining of April ;) Chris is the one who'll get to see it first!

seeing this a bit late.. but.... just to say I LOVE IT!!! :dance: awesome work congrats :dance:

The very last and final reminder to get in the Chris book. You've got until Saturday and that's it, no more extensions. It'll be sent our next week already :) So yeah, if you still want in - hurry.

I'm reminding you that it doesn't have to be very long. It can be just a short line or two (actually, the short it is the bigger chance we'll have room for it :LOL: though don't let it stop you if you do want to send something long)

the cover is awesome!!!!! i'm so happy i participated!! :happy::awesome::dance: i hope you still intend to post some pictures of the result, i can't wait to see how it looks like in the end :D

Hey Kayleigh :)

The book was already sent out to Mary in the US, she should actually recieve it before the weekend and then pass it on in the begining of April. I'll only post the pictures from the inside once the book is passed on :) Promise! So keep checking in, begining of April!

Hey Kayleigh :)

The book was already sent out to Mary in the US, she should actually recieve it before the weekend and then pass it on in the begining of April. I'll only post the pictures from the inside once the book is passed on :) Promise! So keep checking in, begining of April!

thank you very much, i'm going to keep checking for news here for sure!! :D it's absolutely awesome that you and your friends set so much effort in that whole project, chris will certainly be flattered and even though we contributed some pages, YOU get all the credits in my opinion :awesome: 'see' you soon again then :happy:

• 4 weeks later...

The scrapbook will have been delivered by now, hopefully. I spoke to Tom Kirk at the Vancouver and Seattle shows, but he was understandably busy with managing the incredible visuals for the shows. And Chris' wife is traveling with him, so he is gone immediately after each gig. I was hoping for a brief moment to give the book personally to Chris in Portland, but the venue didn't allow large bags or backpacks. So we found the trucks and buses behind the venue, and found Muse's chef (!!) Pete, explained the whole story, and he took the book into Tom's office area. Spoke to Tom after the gig, he had arrived right before the gig (they are on a ridiculously tight schedule this tour) and hadn't been to his office. Since there was no personal presentation, I asked if he could at least get a pic of Chris with the book and post it as a TwitPic, so hopefully that will happen. I tried! Really!

Thanks for your relentless effort and report. I hope he and his wife enjoy perusing the scrapbook.

... and they have a chef traveling with them? :stunned:

This must be a solution to a lesson learned from the food poisoning stint during the US tour with MCR

Thanks for your relentless effort and report. I hope he and his wife enjoy perusing the scrapbook.

... and they have a chef traveling with them? :stunned:

This must be a solution to a lesson learned from the food poisoning stint during the US tour with MCR

I saw a catering truck. :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

Sorry for not keeping you in the loop but basically, Ortal and I just came back home last night from the wildest 3 weeks of our lives probably :LOL: (in the US of course)

We do, however, have an answer for you. We got into the Vegas afterparty on April 10th. Chris wasn't there but Ortal asked Dominic if he knew whether Chris got the scrapbook, Dominic's reply was 'oh yeah! He got it just the other day'. So yep, he got it.

Unfortunately we probably won't get a picture of him with it, it would have only been possible if it would have been given to him face to face I suppose. But at least we know and Dom seemed pretty excited about it all... then again everyone was pretty drunk so :LOL:

Archived