I met Chris in Devon 'tis all, so I was hoping to attach the picture to (hopefully) kickstart his memory.

No probs and that's awesome :)

hey! i am still not finished with my drawing and i am afraid i might not manage it until the 1st, might you please please push the deadline forward a little bit? that would be great, otherwise i'd have to start on something new and easier which would end up messy, and i don't want chris to get anything messy from me :)

Well, I'll save you a page one-two weeks in I promise. But it has to get to me before the end of Feb because by then it all has to be ready.

Heres my picture

Hi there! Is this how you want it to be in the book or are you scanning it?

And please send it to me either by PM (to Liron, not Ortal) or by mail - crapbook4chris@gmail.com

I sent a poem to you guys, and I want to send a letter now. Can you put them together in the book? I'll put in the email with the letter the details of which my poem was

Sure sure, no problem :) If I see the same sender sent in 2 different things I'll put them together in the book anyway.

Sure sure, no problem :) If I see the same sender sent in 2 different things I'll put them together in the book anyway.

Cool, thank you. I wasn't sure if you had already started putting things in, or had a way you wanted to arrange things, or whatever. But awesome :happy:

How's the book coming?

Just emailed mine through. It's all a bit crap really but it is the thought that counts, right :LOL:

Thanks for all the work you're doing :)

No probs :)

I'll go check now, I'll email back everyone who sent in stuff so you'll all know if it was recieved!

Cool, thank you. I wasn't sure if you had already started putting things in, or had a way you wanted to arrange things, or whatever. But awesome :happy:

How's the book coming?

We're only starting to 'build' the book on Feb 2nd :) We want to know just about how big it'll be before actually buying the album (we bought 100 pages photo albums for Dom's and Matt's ones plus bought around 20-30 more pages and added them in.. I think Chris' will be just about the same size). Once we buy the album Ortal will take it over to her place (southern Israel, she lives quite far from me) and draw the cover and as soon as she finishes we'll put all the pages in.

Plans are it'll all be finished by end of Feb-begining of March and then we can decide whether to send it over to Mary (gocanux) to forward to them in the begining of April or to try do it ourselves in mid-April when we're planning on flying to see them...

To those of you writing letters, how long are yours? I'm truly very insecure about the letter I'm writing and I'm afraid it'll be way too much. :$

Don't be. We already have a few letters that are 2-3 pages long. And then at the same time we have a few that are just a line or two :) Anything is acceptable and it'll all make out to be one beautiful book.

Don't be. We already have a few letters that are 2-3 pages long. And then at the same time we have a few that are just a line or two :) Anything is acceptable and it'll all make out to be one beautiful book.

That really calmed me down. Thank you :) I think I just had a bit of a mini freak out at that moment hahaha sorry :happy:

Woop, 2 more weeks ;)

Some Israelis are planning on sending CDs in as well. We should be able to get them in the book so if anyone else wants to send in CDs, feel free to do so!

That really calmed me down. Thank you :) I think I just had a bit of a mini freak out at that moment hahaha sorry :happy:

Glad :D

So I thought I'd let you all know that after a lot of thinking Ortal and I decided that we won't be trying to forward the book ourselves, we'll be sending it to Mary (gocanux) instead. Mary volunteered to help us forward the book to Chris when she sees Muse next at the begining of April :) Ortal and I aren't even sure when we'll next see Muse yet and because we always have stuff to forward from the Israeli fans (still desperate for a Muse show here... http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=7159662#post7159662) we think it'll make a bigger effect given by someone who they're not used to getting crap from all the time :LOL:

So Mary, you can expect the book to be at your door by the end of March! :) And bytheway, you still haven't sent me your entry *cough* lol

Once the book is sent to Mary we'll be putting a picture of the cover here and as soon as the book is forwarded to Chris we'll put up some pictures of the actual pages (of course without revealing anything written by anyone).

Wooha, lots of entries these past few days! Will be funny if this turns up bigger than Matt's and Dom's :LOL:

Bellamy'sSocket, if you want I could add that as a little note under your message ;)

Tofu, I loved your entry!! Don't be nervous about it! Honestly.

OriginOfShowbiz, well, don't worry. At the end of the day, how can you tell someone you admire their work WITHOUT sounding just a little cheesy? It's all good. Just introduce yourself and mention your favorite things about him or about Muse. It can't be bad :)

Augh, is this ok?

"Hey Chris, I just wanted to say...you are my headbanging idol. And you're pretty fucking excellent at rocking the bass too. Hope to see you at the Virgina concert in the United States soon! There are thousands of people here who absolutely adore you guys and think you are amazing. A kid I know named David has been learning every bass part to every Muse song, he's just finished up New Born. And my best friend Natalya wouldn't stop talking about how awesome you were at the U2 concert here in Maryland (The only other guy she's talked about this much is Sam Worthington). Even my 60 year old dad has been rocking out to the bass riff of Hysteria. I hope you know you're an inspiration to everyone who hears you, everyone who sees you, and everyone who meets you. Hope the family's doing great, we can't wait to see you, lot's of love, - *my real name* DC Maryland USA"

:$:$

and then do i just send it to that email? crapbook.. that one? :unsure:

One week left til deadline :) Hurry up ! lol

Those who need an extension (til Feb 10th), let me know. But it has to reach me by Feb 10th... and if it doesn't reach me by February 1st AND you don't let me know that you want/need an extension until Feb 10th - you simply won't get in (by then we'll have all the pages counted and ready).

BAR, sometimes words speak louder than drawings ;)

Archived