Hi guys,

Seeing as I've been getting a few PMs about it - those who want to send in stuff by post (as in, handwritten letters/drawings or anything else that can fit inside a book but can't be sent online...), PM me (not Ortal lol) and I'll send you my address.

And all those of you who said they'll be working on it during the holidays... get your creative hats on ;) It's Christmas.

i sent it... its a letter, i didnt put any drawings because i dont have a scanner :( , but i hope you can print it and paste it somewhere in the scrapbook :)

It was recieved and of course I'll print it and put it in, no worries :) Thanks for contributing!

NZniff, will probably stick to the deadline.. if anything, it might gets pushed forward to mid-Feb or something. All depends on if/when Ortal and I will fly over to see them again :LOL:

And guys, tips for writing.. carry a notebook with you to bed/bathroom cos that's usually when the best ideas come up. Seriously :LOL:

We actually just recieved a really nice poem off someone and that really made me want to write a poem too. Shame I'm crap at that.

NZniff, will probably stick to the deadline.. if anything, it might gets pushed forward to mid-Feb or something. All depends on if/when Ortal and I will fly over to see them again :LOL:

If it doesn't work out for you two to fly over to the US or Europe to see Muse again this spring, I will volunteer to get the book to Chris at one of the 3 NW shows April 1-2-3. Just let me know! Might take a bit of finagling but can be achieved!

Mary, yep we already agreed that if we can't make it we'll send it to you :) and if we do make it, i hope you'll atleast be there with us!

NZniff, sounds awesome though, i hope the sculpture can fit in a book? ;)

:LOL: Yeah, I'm taking a photo or two and using that as my base for the note for Mr W. Would look a bit random having his little miniature person fall from the pages! I'll keep him safely here until the other two are done and I can shoot my stop motion video.

:LOL: Yeah, I'm taking a photo or two and using that as my base for the note for Mr W. Would look a bit random having his little miniature person fall from the pages! I'll keep him safely here until the other two are done and I can shoot my stop motion video.

I think that would be brilliant if the sculpture was actually in the book. :LOL:

I want to do something, but I don't know what yet. Should be able to come up with something by Feb 1st though!

The whole sculpture thing just gave me a cool idea.. we should have some sort of a 'pop-up' page! You know, like those kids' books?! :LOL:

If anyone wants to do it then do.. I won't (because it doesn't really suit the letter I'm writing)

I may just consider that... :eyebrows:

I'm gonna be sending my drawing and note sometime this week so I don't forget. I have some major exams coming up, and I'm gonna be lost in piles of work, but Chris needs to be on my priority list :chuckle: Deadline is February right?

Archived