Well, if you have a drawing ready you can scan it in and send over :) or.. seeing as you're from Greece (neighbour!), you can probably mail it and it should reach me on time ;)

An actual copy, no. Just printing all these pages is bound to be quite expensive and take ages lol. Also some people wouldn't like their pages to be seen by people other than Chris, which is understandable. I will however take pictures of most pages and the cover of course and post here.

No, unfortunately I haven't a drawing ready...

But thanks for the help!

I'm sure that the scrapbook will be great!

Wooha, checked my mail today and got 3 letters :)

one from the Arizona fans :) one from Jeni in Ireland and one from Angelia in Conneticut!

Just realised though I can't PM you to let you know I got it cos I don't know your usernames! :LOL:

I'm Jeni from Ireland!!!! Oh, you don't know how relieved I am! :LOL: This has made my day! :D:D

Wooha, checked my mail today and got 3 letters :)

one from the Arizona fans :) one from Jeni in Ireland and one from Angelia in Conneticut!

Just realised though I can't PM you to let you know I got it cos I don't know your usernames! :LOL:

YAY!!! :dance: I'm Angelia. I was gonna put my username, but I was in too big of a rush, I forgot :chuckle: Sorry about that.

Ok, so now I can go to sleep without the minor panic attack of wondering if it'll get there safely :happy: Thank you!

I'm Jeni from Ireland!!!! Oh' date=' you don't know how relieved I am! :LOL: This has made my day! :D:D[/quote']

YAY!!! :dance: I'm Angelia. I was gonna put my username, but I was in too big of a rush, I forgot :chuckle: Sorry about that.

Ok, so now I can go to sleep without the minor panic attack of wondering if it'll get there safely :happy: Thank you!

Good! Glad I found you :LOL:

Ok, I may miss the deadline by an hour or so but it will definitely be sent by the morning, pwomise.

Edit: I've emailed it to you, hope it's ok. This is really lovely though, thanks so much. Good luck getting it all finished. :happy:

One hour is way too long.. I'm not putting you in...

joking, no worries :) I got 2 entries last night and replied to both now. Was one of them yours? did you get a reply?

Whythankyou. I tried writing a letter, it came out oh so cheesy and lame. So, I tried to make it short, simple, and to the point :LOL:

Short sweet and to the point usually works better :yesey:

Of course, I was half asleep when I decided to grab a piece of paper, write my heart out, slap it in an envelope, and mail it before I realized what I just wrote :LOL::$ Whoops. I'm sure he'll like it, whatever I said :awesome:....

Short sweet and to the point usually works better :yesey:

Of course, I was half asleep when I decided to grab a piece of paper, write my heart out, slap it in an envelope, and mail it before I realized what I just wrote :LOL::$ Whoops. I'm sure he'll like it, whatever I said :awesome:....

:LOL: I'm sure he won't mind.

Yeah, I started my letter at around 3 am, and when it's really late I usually either act like I'm drunk or have a hangover.

So I had this badly written letter about how I had to go to church in 4 hours and how his "bass-ing" was groovy. :facepalm:

No worries, scanning something is more than fine :) And by now will probably be better then trying out by mail ;)

Hey! I sent you the message! :happy:

I tried scanning... but my scanner is broken... and I tried taking a picture of it, but it was all fuzzy :(

So I just typed out what it said and included images

Hope that works! Sorry I'm a bit late

:kiss:

Oh, I just read a page or so back, and you said you're gonna post some of the pages when it's done? :awesome: Can one of them be my drawing? Pwitty pweeeeaseee? I'm dying to see how it's gonna look when it's all put together... :happy:

If you want me to post your page then sure I will :) Just remind me when the pages are posted to do so...

I'll be taking pictures of every page to have for myself anyway, but I'll only post a few here, mostly drawings cos I know most people wouldn't want their letters up here ;)

ooh is this nearly done? :happy:

I bought an album to put everything in and 95% of the entries were recieved. Next week I'm going to Ortal's house down in south Israel, she'll take the album to draw the cover while I'll start doing the actual editing. By the end of Feb-begining of March it should be finished :) and sent to Mary in the US then so she can pass it in April (begining of April)

I'll update with everything as it happens! hehe

:eek: Nooooooooooooooooo I missed the deadline :facepalm: I just found out about this and was going to do something too :supersad:

If you want to make something by the 10th, I'll be able to squeeze you in :)

Hey! I sent you the message! :happy:

I tried scanning... but my scanner is broken... and I tried taking a picture of it, but it was all fuzzy :(

So I just typed out what it said and included images

Hope that works! Sorry I'm a bit late

:kiss:

Everything works! I'll check my email in a few minutes and reply to what I recieved. If you don't get an email by tonight - I didn't get it lol

If you want me to post your page then sure I will :) Just remind me when the pages are posted to do so...

I'll be taking pictures of every page to have for myself anyway, but I'll only post a few here, mostly drawings cos I know most people wouldn't want their letters up here ;)

:dance: Thank you! Yeah, I guarantee most people would rather be a victim of spontaneous human combustion than have their letters posted :chuckle: I know I would :awesome:

I'm more embarrassed about my drawing than my letter.:$ But you don't need to post my letter either.

Hope you get my mail soon! :kiss:

Archived