Don't worry darling!! I'll let you know as soon as it arrives. I did get a note to go to the post office but was very busy at work and will only be able to go next week, did you say you sent 2 different things? cos it could be your first one...

I just sent the one! It's in a lilac envelope ;) I'm just worried sick it won't reach you :'(

Wow, people, just don't turn hysterical :LOL:

hey! i'm going to send my 'page' tomorrow, hopefully, if i don't manage it i have time until the 10th right? by the way, shall i keep a certain size or something? :LOL:

You don't have to keep to a certain size if you send it online but I'll probably make the page smaller when I print it to make it fit an A4 ;)

If you want to have time until the 10th you have to let me know it'll be sent then...

:supersad: I forgot to make something for the scrapbook....

I was going to do it though!! :'(

I can let you send it until the 10th but you have to let me know so I'll write your name down...

Is the deadline still Feb. 1st, unless you ask for an extension? I've been meaning to do something for the scrapbook for ages but I keep forgetting :facepalm:

Yep, I'll write you down for the extension but don't forget now cos I don't want to have empty pages ;)

do you send a confirmation email when you receive something? Or should I just assume you got it? Thanks!

I did get your letter I remember. I know I haven't emailed you yet, it's cos I didn't have time to reply yet.. but I'll reply to everyone I didn't reply to yet, tonight ;)

I was working on something but I got all tied up with shiz in school. Can haz extension? :awesome:

Yep !

I just sent the one! It's in a lilac envelope ;) I'm just worried sick it won't reach you :'(

Don't worry!!

Can I have an extension? *looks hopeful*

:chris:

Yes, yes :)

But please, all people with the extension - I'm counting on you. I thought at first there was only going to be 2-3 people with extension but now there's a bit too many to handle and I'm scared I'll be stuck with a lot of empty extra pages which will make the book pretty ugly.. so, well, I'm counting on you to send your stuff in before we reach the 2nd deadline.

One week left til deadline :) Hurry up ! lol

Those who need an extension (til Feb 10th), let me know. But it has to reach me by Feb 10th... and if it doesn't reach me by February 1st AND you don't let me know that you want/need an extension until Feb 10th - you simply won't get in (by then we'll have all the pages counted and ready).

BAR, sometimes words speak louder than drawings ;)

I'll be e-mailing mine in tomorrow (just gotta find a scanner)... sorry for waiting until the last minute.... things have been hectic and it slipped my mind :facepalm:

scanning a letter in will be fine right? I would ask for an extension and mail it in... but i dunno how long it would take for my letter to reach you (i'm in texas) and i don't want to take the chance of it not getting there in time.

Yes, yes :)

But please, all people with the extension - I'm counting on you. I thought at first there was only going to be 2-3 people with extension but now there's a bit too many to handle and I'm scared I'll be stuck with a lot of empty extra pages which will make the book pretty ugly.. so, well, I'm counting on you to send your stuff in before we reach the 2nd deadline.

okay, so where do I send it if I send it through the mail? (sorry, I'm having many post fails because I'm on a wii and can't find stuff easily :facepalm:)

I'll be e-mailing mine in tomorrow (just gotta find a scanner)... sorry for waiting until the last minute.... things have been hectic and it slipped my mind :facepalm:

scanning a letter in will be fine right? I would ask for an extension and mail it in... but i dunno how long it would take for my letter to reach you (i'm in texas) and i don't want to take the chance of it not getting there in time.

No worries, scanning something is more than fine :) And by now will probably be better then trying out by mail ;)

okay, so where do I send it if I send it through the mail? (sorry, I'm having many post fails because I'm on a wii and can't find stuff easily :facepalm:)

Mail will probably reach me too late now. Where are you from? Because I'm from Israel most letters will take 10 days up to 2 weeks...

Mail will probably reach me too late now. Where are you from? Because I'm from Israel most letters will take 10 days up to 2 weeks...

Like I posted before, I sent mine from the US (in CT) 2 days ago, but will that reach in time for the 10th? :erm: Because I was told it would be about 7-10 days, so I purposely rushed it. Just in case.

And hey, ChrisFacts!! You're submitting all the epic facts about Chris? :awesome:

Well, I just replied to all the emails I recieved in the last few hours. So if anyone didn't get a reply - I didn't get your email I'm afraid!

About 27... I'd like to believe it'll reach me in time. I'll keep your name written down and if I don't get it by the 10th I'll contact you and we'll figure something out, don't worry :)

Well, if you have a drawing ready you can scan it in and send over :) or.. seeing as you're from Greece (neighbour!), you can probably mail it and it should reach me on time ;)

An actual copy, no. Just printing all these pages is bound to be quite expensive and take ages lol. Also some people wouldn't like their pages to be seen by people other than Chris, which is understandable. I will however take pictures of most pages and the cover of course and post here.

Hey, I'm just about to send mine.

I didn't know wether to attach it as a .doc or send it actually in the email, so I did both.

Thanks!

No worries, as long as it reaches me, it's all good. I'm a geek, I know how to open any type of file and make it all print well :LOL:

If I'm making a letter can I just scan my handwriting (like the original copy) or should I write it out in an email?

nah you can just scan it.. well, whatever you prefer :)

Wooha, checked my mail today and got 3 letters :)

one from the Arizona fans :) one from Jeni in Ireland and one from Angelia in Conneticut!

Just realised though I can't PM you to let you know I got it cos I don't know your usernames! :LOL:

Archived