Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Hey guys :)

Just want to tell you that I had an absolutely amazing time :)

After arriving at LCCC at about 2 p.m, I managed to be in the third row on Matt's side - awesome view :) Could also see Dom and a bit of Chris as well, even though the stage IS really high.

I was really happy to meet Pip and Catherine, who were at the barrier in front of me :)

For me the gig was great, especially that the guys played CE, which I wanted to hear so bad live:) I also liked Unnatural Selection live VERY much.

The crowd was really OK, I honestly expected worse as for being squashed etc. but it was actually pretty good and I had loads of space around me to jump around etc. I was singing along to all of the songs and couldn't speak the next day :( But only for a few hours :)

All in all - I had a blast and will definitely not forget that night.

The best part was Dom saying that they should change the name of the message board to citizenerased.com hahaha hilarious - but thank you guys so much that you pay attention to what we write here at least a bit ;)

Hope you guys had a great time too :)

Hey guys :)

Just want to tell you that I had an absolutely amazing time :)

After arriving at LCCC at about 2 p.m, I managed to be in the third row on Matt's side - awesome view :) Could also see Dom and a bit of Chris as well, even though the stage IS really high.

I was really happy to meet Pip and Catherine, who were at the barrier in front of me :)

For me the gig was great, especially that the guys played CE, which I wanted to hear so bad live:) I also liked Unnatural Selection live VERY much.

The crowd was really OK, I honestly expected worse as for being squashed etc. but it was actually pretty good and I had loads of space around me to jump around etc. I was singing along to all of the songs and couldn't speak the next day :( But only for a few hours :)

All in all - I had a blast and will definitely not forget that night.

The best part was Dom saying that they should change the name of the message board to citizenerased.com hahaha hilarious - but thank you guys so much that you pay attention to what we write here at least a bit ;)

Hope you guys had a great time too :)

Glad you had a great time... we Q'd with Pip she's a legend! you were a bit further over than us..we were right infrom of Matt and the crowd was a bit rougher and the crushing was :eek:

BTW it wasn't Dom.. it was Matt who mentioned the messageboard and changing the name to Citizenerased.com

Glad you had a great time... we Q'd with Pip she's a legend! you were a bit further over than us..we were right infrom of Matt and the crowd was a bit rougher and the crushing was :eek:

BTW it wasn't Dom.. it was Matt who mentioned the messageboard and changing the name to Citizenerased.com

Yep, I know :) I think I actually saw you right after the gig standing with Pip and Nathaniel (I think), I was right next to you talking to Catherine ;)

Was it Matt really ? I must have been really overwhelmed to even notice, I mean it was my second Muse gig and I think I wasn't really aware of what was going on hahaha ;)

Feeling honoured to say I'm the monkey man ;). We never got it back but that last song for me and my mates anyways is Knights of Cydonia - Muse featuring The Monkey

:eek::eek::eek:

are you the monkey man i have been looking for!?!?!?!

were you on chris's side about 15 rows back? with a little brown toy monkey, saying 'do you think matt bellamy wants a monkey'?

I love the way Matt messes with Dom on stage. :LOL: They can be so entertaining:D So funny that Matt unzipped him like that and then Dom just turns and grins at the crowd:LOL: I get the feeling that Dom wouldn't mind being undressed in front of an audience:LOL: We wouldn't mind either::LOL:

+1 :stongue:

I need to make a playlist of all the videos. I've only got Knights of cydonia and half of MK jam :/

the mk jam was amazing :D i love it!

we were pretty close too them so i have a fairly good video of it :)

Did anyone go "SIA!" during USoE? Me and my friend were the only one doing it :p

yes! me and my friend on chris's side where screaming SIA! SIA! SIA! as high as we could :LOL:

8.15 - 22.25

seemed like 30 minutes though.

i know right :(

did anyone bootleg it or what ever its called, you know like have a video of the whole thing?

and was the ufo with the ariel artist out too?

BTW Pip i love your videos they're great :D

cheers

8.15 - 22.25

seemed like 30 minutes though.

It really did fly, but i definately agree that it was just long enough!

After the first mainly heavy songs your still getting used to the volume, then you go into a nice relaxing piano section followed by slower guitar songs :) Then as soon as Unnatural Selection followed by the 2 encores it really is a head destroyer :p

Still trying to get rid of my headache now :LOL:

I saw that too - that was awesome!

I seem to remember it being near the start - SMBH perhaps? Or New Born?

I think it was during Resistance, which was towards the end.

Edit: Have to say I agree with what people are saying about the crowd. I personally usually go apeshit and sing every word, but on this occasion was with a reluctant girlfriend because my mate bailed to I hung back for her sakes.

How awesome was the stage btw!? I loved the light-show during USOE particularly, and it looked awesome during KoC the way the projector made it look as though individual panels on the pyramid where moving.

if i try talking about it, it goes into a high pitch squeel of excitment :LOL:

also what song was it when the graphics were the pictures of people and then all the pictures formed the muse logo? i cant remember :(

Wasn't there at Manc (but will be at BOTH Wembley gigs, again!) but they usually play Nishe when showing the Muser pix.

(BTW pix of MuseMom ocean5 and her son Nick are both on there!)

it looked awesome during KoC the way the projector made it look as though individual panels on the pyramid where moving.

It's amazing just how realistic it looks when the panels are shattering and moving.

I think it was TIRO, when all the panels faded out and created a white line all around the outside of the stage, that too looked awesome :)

also what song was it when the graphics were the pictures of people and then all the pictures formed the muse logo? i cant remember :(

can't remember if they changed it or not but that used to be during the nishe interlude.

EDIT: beaten to it :LOL:

IHow awesome was the stage btw!? I loved the light-show during USOE particularly, and it looked awesome during KoC the way the projector made it look as though individual panels on the pyramid where moving.

i know! it was increbible! the graphics were awesome, the little bit i did see of them as i was watching the stage

i loved the new born one it was really hypnotic :LOL:

Think it may have been Unatural selection which had those riot images if those are the ones you reffer too

no it was like passport photos moving around and then it zoomed out and it was all the pictures put together to spell muse

Wasn't there at Manc (but will be at BOTH Wembley gigs, again!) but they usually play Nishe when showing the Muser pix.

(BTW pix of MuseMom ocean5 and her son Nick are both on there!)

can't remember if they changed it or not but that used to be during the nishe interlude.

EDIT: beaten to it :LOL:

yes! Nishe! thank you! i remember now! it was bugging me so much last night :LOL:

is there a video of the whole gig anywhere?

Archived