Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Hopefully it will work :)

And oh wow hope it works! :p

:eek: I have been searching all over for them in my size but i can't really find them :supersad:

Where did you get yours from?

They were an absolute NIGHTMARE to get hold of! No shops had them in that colour, and even if they did I was told the smallest they did was a size 5!! :(

I ended up having to order them online, but it was last year and I can't remember which website it was :( I shall rack my brains for you :)

I've just joined the FB page and I'll be bringing glowsticks!! I'm also gonna find an inflatable alien.... or maybe I'll just dress up as a rock-chick-princess alien :LOL:

Stits are defo a no-no - it's wellies all the way!!

Praying for SHOWBIZ!!!! C'mon Matt, we know you can still sing it pwoper.. :LOL:

Love MUUUUUUSE!! :-D

The subject of ticket arrival dates has been discussed on almost every other page of this thread and both Wembley threads.. :erm: They won't arrive until a few weeks before the gig.

At least it doesn't say "Tickets will be dispatched closer to the time of the tour" anymore!

Now mine says "Tickets will be sent Secure Delivery shortly"

They're getting closer at least :awesome:

Just a quick question to anyone who has received their tickets...

I hope there is no sign of any "red door" "green door" separation like at wembley, Just wanted to check

No there's not, I've just got a gate number 'GA2'. When I went to see coldplay there last year, it didn't matter what gate number was printed on your ticket, you could just queue at a random gate.

For coldplay there were two entrances, one was much closer to the stage than the other so even though they both open at the same time, if you want a spot at the front you're more likely to get it if you queue at the entrance on Great Stone Road.

:)

That's a good idea :)

Queuing for 5 hours ? oh my :eek: what time are you guys gonna be there ?

I think we're leaving sheffield about 10, hour/hour and a half to get there x) Then standing in queues for 4/5 hours, about 6 hours inside, hour and a half to get home again... I'm gonna be tired :D

If you ordered tickets through the Muse website, what company are they with?

I think we're leaving sheffield about 10, hour/hour and a half to get there x) Then standing in queues for 4/5 hours, about 6 hours inside, hour and a half to get home again... I'm gonna be tired :D

If you ordered tickets through the Muse website, what company are they with?

Yep, you'll definitely be tired, but also very happy :)

I'm planning to arrive around noon :)

The tickets are from seetickets.

I checked the order number this morning and it says :"the tickets has been despatched from our office on 10.08.10 by secure delivery". :D So come on, I want them NOOOOOOOW :)

Believe me, when I got them, you'll be the first to know :happy:

Archived