Well as long as your band doesn't consist of three 14 year olds trying to look 'ard, then it's all good really.

Haha, not quite. Three 17-year-old girls being a certain emo band (who shall remain nameless cause I'm ashamed) in a stars in their eyes talent competition thing. Oh, and we only decided to do it about a week ago. :LOL:

Haha, not quite. Three 17-year-old girls being a certain emo band (who shall remain nameless cause I'm ashamed) in a stars in their eyes talent competition thing. Oh, and we only decided to do it about a week ago. :LOL:

Ok, pics of 3 17 year old girls would be the best thing in Kit'n'Tab for a long time :LOL:

dwydav, I have the same problem with WMP :confused:

You need to turn hardware acceleration off

control panel -> display -> settings tab -> advanced -> troubleshoot

There's probably another way that is easier, but that's how I would do ti

Okay, we all like a laugh but in those pics it's clearly shown that we're not "rocking out / gigging" ?

YER MAN!!! MUSE LOOK DEAD COOLIO ON THE MUSE SITE!!!! WITH THE LITTLE PUPPY IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!

It's called a photo shoot. You know, when you pose (or try to pose in this matter :rolleyes: ) for the website appearence, posters, e.t.c. Something you DIFFERENT people obviously don't have time to do. Or are you just photo-shy? Or maybe you're just saving yourself the embarresment because people will post them on here? You pussies.

What's the problem? Or are you just taking advantage of the pics of me again? You call me immature.

Okay, we all like a laugh but in those pics it's clearly shown that we're not "rocking out / gigging" ?

YER MAN!!! MUSE LOOK DEAD COOLIO ON THE MUSE SITE!!!! WITH THE LITTLE PUPPY IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!

It's called a photo shoot. You know, when you pose (or try to pose in this matter :rolleyes: ) for the website appearence, posters, e.t.c. Something you DIFFERENT people obviously don't have time to do. Or are you just photo-shy? Or maybe you're just saving yourself the embarresment because people will post them on here? You pussies.

What's the problem? Or are you just taking advantage of the pics of me again? You call me immature.

yea i'd like to see photos of people who "joke" around with your pictures :stunned: if they dont, then u can honestly u pwnd them ; ) (btw tell them gg no re ) X_X

-Everyone- looks shit in photoshoots and everyone should get the piss taken out of their photoshoot photos, and you should've expected it perhaps even more so, given your position on the board.

And standing around on a war memorial and being all Blair Witch Project is a bit much for a band which has a track called "The Teddy Bear Song". ;)

I need some hosting, then you could all see me looking calm and controlled in The Leadmill.

The old website died then?

Guest because
-Everyone- looks shit in photoshoots and everyone should get the piss taken out of their photoshoot photos, and you should've expected it perhaps even more so, given your position on the board.

And standing around on a war memorial and being all Blair Witch Project is a bit much for a band which has a track called "The Teddy Bear Song". ;)

Ptsh! i look dead good in photo shoots, posing and that. i look like a skanky bugger when people take pictures when i'm not looking.

I need some hosting, then you could all see me looking calm and controlled in The Leadmill.

http://www.imageshack.us

Archived