P.S Dwydav, as you might have guessed we have all our photos back, I'll go through them and find the best ones some time tomorrow (there's quite a lot) and get back to you, in the meantime there's loads of kickass ones on our MySpace page that you can check out..

P.S Dwydav, as you might have guessed we have all our photos back, I'll go through them and find the best ones some time tomorrow (there's quite a lot) and get back to you, in the meantime there's loads of kickass ones on our MySpace page that you can check out..

ok cool!! what is your myspace page?

I once played with a band with 2 guitarists and no bassist, whom it was their gig at the time, didn't sound too great (Nothing wrong with their playing or anything, just the sound was so thin, especially once the other bands came on).

Better if one of you is prepared to drop the pride and pick up a bass, as two guitars without any bass is a horrible sound.

I Know. it's just a case of getting a decent player who likes our music.

I Know. it's just a case of getting a decent player who likes our music.

But why don't you or your other guitarist pick up the bass and give it a go? Then you've already got a *possibly* decent player who likes your music.

Because we need 2 guitarists.
Nah, you never "need" a certain number of guitarists (above one) to do particular songs, they can easily be rearranged so that a heavy bassline carries the rhyhtm during solos or whatever. Harmonies can be done in various ways etc. etc.

It would be silly not to try switching to one guitar, one bass, one drummer.

Nah, you never "need" a certain number of guitarists to do particular songs, they can easily be rearranged so that a heavy bassline carries the rhyhtm during solos or whatever. Harmonies can be done in various ways etc. etc.

It would be silly not to try switching to one guitar, one bass, one drummer.

Where've I heard that before...

"Ein volk, ein Reich, Ein Drummer"

Where've I heard that before...

"Ein volk, ein Reich, Ein Drummer"

Ummm... Heit Hitler! Ya mein furer!

Fuck spelling.

Amen!

Hate it when the lead guitarist starts jumping around stage...leave that to the damn singer =P

Beastafer

Nowt so bad about that. I'm the lead guitarist in my band, but also the singer. So I have every right to bounce around. :p

Archived