Happy st patrick's day!! I'm irish, and although I know most of you lot are english, i'm expecting you all to go out tonight and get completely legless yeh?

:p

gonna try and beat my record of 11 pints without throwing up! might seem like nothing to ome of you but hey! i'm a skinny bloke! :p

just god! PLEASE no spirits! :( took a glass of absinth last friday after all the beer and it knocked me on the back of the head after around 15 minutes.. killer tht stuff is! hrrrm! strong I shall be tonight hhrrm! and may the force be with you

Meh, I've had 12 pints in one night and thought nothing of it ;) and there's less of me than most girls.

well i guess you really are the best at everything then haze!

:LOL:

I'm not suggesting Haze is doing this, but I find it quite funny when people reckon that the more they can drink the more 'successful' they are at drinking. Prft. I'd prefer to get drunk quicker rather than having to spend shit loads.

I'm not suggesting Haze is doing this, but I find it quite funny when people reckon that the more they can drink the more 'successful' they are at drinking. Prft. I'd prefer to get drunk quicker rather than having to spend shit loads.

What a great philosophy.

thinkerneonLEFTlg.jpg

Well boasting on here about how much you can drink is fairly pointless, because it's not like we could realistically prove it, which is where the fun lies when someone starts boasting :LOL:

Anyway the point is, 12 pints to someone who drinks alcohol alot isn't going to be 'too much', but obviously, if you don't drink regularly, then it's going to be alot, a couple of years ago, 5 pints would have effect on me that 12 would now.

Well boasting on here about how much you can drink is fairly pointless, because it's not like we could realistically prove it, which is where the fun lies when someone starts boasting :LOL:

Anyway the point is, 12 pints to someone who drinks alcohol alot isn't going to be 'too much', but obviously, if you don't drink regularly, then it's going to be alot, a couple of years ago, 5 pints would have effect on me that 12 would now.

yeah.. depends if you mean "someone who drinks alot" as in an alcoholic who needs his 3 pints a day or someone who goes out to get plastered every friday..

you realize that 12 pints is 6 litres of beer... even that quantity of water is enough to make you feel sick, so how can beer which is fizzy and alcoholic not make you feel sick? I love beer but I mean drinking 12 litres for me is quite a challenge in one evening (my evening starts at 9 and ends at midnight btw.. gotta get the last train home..) I dno.. drinking 12 pints of any bloody liquid in one day is already insane lol but in a matter of 3 or 4 hours it just seems impossible to me.. thats why im so proud of my 11 pint record... but hey if you can get trhgouh 12 pints and feel like dancing then kewl for you mate! thats handy in drinking contests at uni!

Archived