:eek: DIDDY-MAN :eek: !

Just kidding;) - I'm only 5'10" and both my younger brothers are taller:LOL:!

Hahaha. I like being short, mind. Gives character too. This gay hairy Emo Hobbit thing running around molesting boys.

I'm a 1m85, 75kg beer swirling rugby man... second row all the way!

when I was smaller before I went into my grow an inch a day phase of puberty I wanted to be all skinny and small like bellamy lol and then i realized tht I can't pull off a bellamy being 1m85 tall lol thats over 6 foot.. i think its 6 foot 2 or something... never understood the conversion of feet and meters.. but it helps in line-outs when I get flung in the air by my brainless props who grunt away on the field during a game... only downfll of second row is having to shove your head up near their arse... :p

Happy st patrick's day!! I'm irish, and although I know most of you lot are english, i'm expecting you all to go out tonight and get completely legless yeh?

:p

gonna try and beat my record of 11 pints without throwing up! might seem like nothing to ome of you but hey! i'm a skinny bloke! :p

just god! PLEASE no spirits! :( took a glass of absinth last friday after all the beer and it knocked me on the back of the head after around 15 minutes.. killer tht stuff is! hrrrm! strong I shall be tonight hhrrm! and may the force be with you

Happy st patrick's day!! I'm irish, and although I know most of you lot are english, i'm expecting you all to go out tonight and get completely legless yeh?

:p

gonna try and beat my record of 11 pints without throwing up! might seem like nothing to ome of you but hey! i'm a skinny bloke! :p

just god! PLEASE no spirits! :( took a glass of absinth last friday after all the beer and it knocked me on the back of the head after around 15 minutes.. killer tht stuff is! hrrrm! strong I shall be tonight hhrrm! and may the force be with you

So it was the absinth that did it eh :p !

Archived