Because more people are right-handed. :rolleyes:

Hello? Humour? I'm sure I left some humour around here somewhere. Has anyone seen my humour?

Re: anyone who can't take screenshots in Windows Media Player. Disabling overlays in the Options menu used to work a treat, and probably still does. You lose a little quality when playing back video, but screengrabs come out fine.

-Everyone- looks shit in photoshoots and everyone should get the piss taken out of their photoshoot photos, and you should've expected it perhaps even more so, given your position on the board.

And standing around on a war memorial and being all Blair Witch Project is a bit much for a band which has a track called "The Teddy Bear Song". ;)

top_image.jpg

thats a good shoot though.

QUESTION!!! if I'm playing a video in Windows Media player for example, how do I take a screenshot of it? because when I press print screen, I just get a green screen when I paste it into paint... anyone help me out?

Ctrl + I.

Okay, we all like a laugh but in those pics it's clearly shown that we're not "rocking out / gigging" ?

YER MAN!!! MUSE LOOK DEAD COOLIO ON THE MUSE SITE!!!! WITH THE LITTLE PUPPY IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!

It's called a photo shoot. You know, when you pose (or try to pose in this matter :rolleyes: ) for the website appearence, posters, e.t.c. Something you DIFFERENT people obviously don't have time to do. Or are you just photo-shy? Or maybe you're just saving yourself the embarresment because people will post them on here? You pussies.

What's the problem? Or are you just taking advantage of the pics of me again? You call me immature.

You lall look a bunch of twats, get over it :LOL:

Anyway, you do photo shoots when you have something to promote, not when you have nothing ;)

I prefer the idea of using artwork (Or arty photos), rather than photos of the band, since we're not really a band where our image plays a huge role in what we do.

Now that's true rock'n'roll, jumping about in front of no one! :D <3<3<3

yeah I know.. we were the opening band and they fucked up the times so we played 30 minutes ahead of schedual.. and you know in a large room with only a few people how they love to shove themselves in the corners and try and not be noticed... it got quite full by the end when everyone came at the time they thought it started.. so we did have an audience for 4 songs! haha

EDIT: anyways, whats good with no audience is you can try stuff without worrying about humiliating yourself lol..

Archived