Totally. Mirrors on stage and all.

Actually, that isn't a bad idea...

Not a bad idea if you dont mind blinding your audience cause of the glare of the lights reflecting into their eye. Nothing likea burned out retina to make a night in the mohs speshul.

I once played with a band with 2 guitarists and no bassist, whom it was their gig at the time, didn't sound too great (Nothing wrong with their playing or anything, just the sound was so thin, especially once the other bands came on).

Better if one of you is prepared to drop the pride and pick up a bass, as two guitars without any bass is a horrible sound.

Unless you do what I did the other day:D : Guitar -> Whammy set to two octaves up -> wet out to just-breaking-up laney -> dry out to ehx microsynth with all octaves and fuzz on full and envelop filter to taste (that's another story though) -> flatmates fender 2x12 something set very clean.

Fat as fuck!:happy:

smolna30.jpg

:eek: you guys have a violinist!!!!! youre like yellowcard (or whatever that band is called) but probably not shite....

that is a great thing for all us violinists on this board, to know that you can still be in a band that is not yellowcard...

A local band here had a violinist and they did a Vanessa Mae cover! I think it was Saber Dance, but with distortion and wah on the violin haha it was brilliant!

smolna30.jpg

A local band here had a violinist and they did a Vanessa Mae cover! I think it was Saber Dance, but with distortion and wah on the violin haha it was brilliant!

that's classic. i borrowed my mate's solid-body electric violin once and ran it through my cube with all the flange, delay and disto i could get. fun times.

:eek: you guys have a violinist!!!!! youre like yellowcard (or whatever that band is called) but probably not shite....

that is a great thing for all us violinists on this board, to know that you can still be in a band that is not yellowcard...

There's loads of bands with violinists. Yellowcard is not the first band that comes to mind when someone says "name a rock band with a violinist"

Archived