Well maniacal

I sw yout video on youtube.. very nice.. the3rd movement was played brilliantly! I couldn't help notice that you didn't have any sheet music, so you leanrt the whole thing off by heart.. so I reckon you and I re in the same pit lol somuch easyer to memorize things!

anyways i've set myself a new challenge to learn that.. I already know how to play most of the 1rst movement..

I sw yout video on youtube.. very nice.. the3rd movement was played brilliantly! I couldn't help notice that you didn't have any sheet music, so you leanrt the whole thing off by heart.. so I reckon you and I re in the same pit lol somuch easyer to memorize things!

anyways i've set myself a new challenge to learn that.. I already know how to play most of the 1rst movement..

Yeah I do everything by memory, that's how I've taught myself since I was dead young, it's engraved into me now as natural instinct. I can't play from music, it's like reading the manual every time you use an appliance. So it's just easy for me to memorize stuff, well I don't actively try to memorize it, it just goes into my memory and stays there.

Yeah I do everything by memory, that's how I've taught myself since I was dead young, it's engraved into me now as natural instinct. I can't play from music, it's like reading the manual every time you use an appliance. So it's just easy for me to memorize stuff, well I don't actively try to memorize it, it just goes into my memory and stays there.

yeah same.. how long you been playing then?

No, seriously, it was pretty cool. The other reason I say this is because you have good left hand posture and position, which I think Bloody Excited needs to work on.

Look, I'm not posting it. If 'Bloody Excited' wants to experiance the n00b picture then I'll send it her privately.

Archived