hey you have a LS-2!! how is it? i had ordered one from ebay but the bloke fucked us over... so i'm gonn go and order one in my guitar shop today... pity though I would have saved 50 swiss francs (30 euros)....

what do you use it for? switching between bypass loop to loop A (with ME-50) ?

david

what do you use it for? switching between bypass loop to loop A (with ME-50) ?

That's the way I use the LS-2. This way I've a perfect clean sound and I can use the amp effects without goine through the ME (which makes me have a strange sound)...

Saturday 8th April. The best day of my life (so far).

The audience...

1102e656.jpg

Me...

f4fc54dc.jpg

Me again...

8b78ba20.jpg

Me & Crowd...

overdueeddies19.jpg

Whole Band...

1633a6ec.jpg

No pictures of the singer and drummer seperate due to this thread being 'pictures of YOU rocking out, gigging'. Loads more pictures of us during this night will be here from MONDAY EVENING.

The gig was damn awesome! It was our first so I was really nervous but when we finished I wanted to carry on :) Can't wait until the next!

Please show support, if you have nothing decent to say it to me on MSN unless necessary.

merockingout7zl.jpg

This is me in my band "Little Nightmare" playing at a big EP launch last night. Note I'm sweating like a peadophile in a creche.

hahahaha love the expression! ooh so you have pics now? feel like sending em to me as well as your new logo so I can get to work on the site?

We don't have a bass player because we're not in desperate need but are looking for one. You wouldn't belive how hard it is to find a decent player that has patience with decent music around my area. White Stripes wanabe? If you could do a cover really well would you play it? erm, yes.

The weird strumming... I do it on purpose. It makes it easier on certain things I play. And no, sorry, I don't have recordings. But I think some people in the audience may have recorded on their mobile. I'll have to ask.

Everyone loved The Teddy Bear song! :D No mosh pit though lol.

hahahaha love the expression! ooh so you have pics now? feel like sending em to me as well as your new logo so I can get to work on the site?

Yeah we've only got two of the photos back so far but we're waiting on a big bunch of them to be sent to us so I'll get them to you hopefully in the next couple of days or so. It was an awesome gig, absolutely packed! I might be able to get video footage of it for you too. Thanks for the help!

We don't have a bass player because we're not in desperate need but are looking for one. You wouldn't belive how hard it is to find a decent player that has patience with decent music around my area. White Stripes wanabe? If you could do a cover really well would you play it? erm, yes.

I once played with a band with 2 guitarists and no bassist, whom it was their gig at the time, didn't sound too great (Nothing wrong with their playing or anything, just the sound was so thin, especially once the other bands came on).

Better if one of you is prepared to drop the pride and pick up a bass, as two guitars without any bass is a horrible sound.

Archived