So that's what I've been doing wrong all these years.

:p I wanna try and stage dive while playing the guitar!!! it can't be that hard! I just have to be on wireless as well as not gouge anyone's eye out with my headstock :p

:p I wanna try and stage dive while playing the guitar!!! it can't be that hard! I just have to be on wireless as well as not gouge anyone's eye out with my headstock :p

20 quid says you'd crack someone in the face with the headstock/neck and get the guitar stolen and probably broken before you reach the stage again.

• 1 month later...

This gig was during Saturday night. It didn't go very well because when we arrived the staff were being "funny" with us just because we didn't sell tickets. Then at the last minuet the staff put us on satge last just to suit them. These were just some of the problems. When we got on stage we were a lot more nervous than we'd expected. The gig fucked up. A lot of my family didn't go because it was too late plus we were on last so many locals had left. Wont be going to Eddies again. Anyway, enough of the blah blah...

eddiesjune3.jpg

jake2.jpg

I'm the one at the back with teh tie. I'll post some more tomorrow :)

This gig was during Saturday night. It didn't go very well because when we arrived the staff were being "funny" with us just because we didn't sell tickets. Then at the last minuet the staff put us on satge last just to suit them. These were just some of the problems. When we got on stage we were a lot more nervous than we'd expected. The gig fucked up. A lot of my family didn't go because it was too late plus we were on last so many locals had left. Wont be going to Eddies again. Anyway, enough of the blah blah...

jake2.jpg

I'm the one at the back with teh tie. I'll post some more tomorrow :)

Why's the other guy playing your strat? :stunned: Oh btw, playing last is usually the best, when i go to gigs i deliberately miss the first 1 or 2 bands cos they're usually crap! :p last is headliners, 2nd last is main support...but i suppose if the headliners went on before you it mean that most people would have left!

p.s. I like the "hardcore" drummer with no top on :p

Why's the other guy playing your strat? :stunned: Oh btw, playing last is usually the best, when i go to gigs i deliberately miss the first 1 or 2 bands cos they're usually crap! :p last is headliners, 2nd last is main support...but i suppose if the headliners went on before you it mean that most people would have left!

In local gigs unless it's a huge local band the last slot is usually one of the worst, it's just the clearing up band, most people have already gone home.

I usually run three bands, the second slot is by far and away the best, the 10-11 slot.

In local gigs unless it's a huge local band the last slot is usually one of the worst, it's just the clearing up band, most people have already gone home.

I usually run three bands, the second slot is by far and away the best, the 10-11 slot.

Last buses are always before 11 innit.

I adore metal so much, I just hate a lot of metal bands.

RAMMSTEIN kicks ass.

MEGAHERZ kicks ass.

Megadeth has some damn great songs like Kill the King.

Byzantine has some real nasty stuff.

Iron Maiden rocks. Iron Maiden, Megadeth, and Byzantine are the only bands that are largely based on solos that I like (even though Megadeth and Byzantine have great rhythms). Rammstein kicks ass because they concentrate on the rhythm.

Zavod is a metal band that hasn't gotten out of myspace but will, they are death metal without the retarded drums and shitty solos. Much influence from Rammstein.

I'm about to join a band that will cover many Rammstein songs, along with some stuff I've put together. Rawr, gonna rock next school years talent show and get piccies too. If we are brave enough and somehow don't mind getting expelled we might re-enact the Buck Dich performance during Live Aus Berlin. You know, the one that the singer takes out a dildo that shoots a white french wine and simulates butt fucking with the keyboarder.

He felt awkward with his SG. He got annoyed because of going on last and all and then his SG didn't sound right. It was out of tune and didn't want to mess so grabbed my Strat which is always on offer :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived