:LOL: I love that effort you're putting into that A note when you could play it open on the next string :p RAWK ON \m/

Where are you playing btw? Looks like a warehouse or something! Seems a pretty sic place to practice!

haha, that A is actually part of a pretty intricate riff. it makes sense to fret the E rather than hit the A because it has a 1/2 tone bend. The practise studio is 'react studios' in Buckingham.

haha, that A is actually part of a pretty intricate riff. it makes sense to fret the E rather than hit the A because it has a 1/2 tone bend. The practise studio is 'react studios' in Buckingham.
Get a gig at the Pitz so I can see you guys play and then perhaps we can see photos of you rocking out gigging.

my band rocks harder than your band, we've got 8 cars and a house in ireland

359640880_l.jpg

i'm not actually in that one due to the photographer being on the wrong side of the stage, i'm just out of framce on the left.. but i have a feeling this is my back in the middle of this one (i could equally well be the one of the left):

71471764_l.jpg

my band rocks harder than your band, we've got 8 cars and a house in ireland

359640880_l.jpg

i'm not actually in that one due to the photographer being on the wrong side of the stage, i'm just out of framce on the left.. but i have a feeling this is my back in the middle of this one (i could equally well be the one of the left):

71471764_l.jpg

Lol at guitarist...misplaced mic stand?

lol, i have a feeling that was the gig he performed a very swish move, kicking the mic stand over by accident, and then flipping it right again by jumping onto the base of it, without it smacking him in the face (i guess you might have had to be there..):D

• 2 months later...
Musematt: that looks like an awesome venue.

Dwydav: big crowd.

you know what it's like.. opening band get a certain time, main band tells everyone to come half an hour late so they miss us in case we turn out to be better than them.. its no excuse to not put on a performance for those who were there to be honest.. they paid their tickets and came. then its not my fault if they feel stupid standing in the middle of a room so they paste themselves to a wall.

you know what it's like.. opening band get a certain time, main band tells everyone to come half an hour late so they miss us in case we turn out to be better than them.. its no excuse to not put on a performance for those who were there to be honest.. they paid their tickets and came. then its not my fault if they feel stupid standing in the middle of a room so they paste themselves to a wall.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Ahem.

Ok mate.

True dat.

You need to be doing some promotion yourselves though lol!

Archived