Godspeed You! Black Emperor (and a ton of bands on the same label as them) or Hope of The States.

erm... yeah...

yellowcard is the first that comes to my mind, cos theyre so hilariously bad...

and also, it is "cellist" but i like "cello-ist" too.

anyway. the point is that it's not that common among rock bands (corrs aren't included:stunned:).

erm... yeah...

yellowcard is the first that comes to my mind, cos theyre so hilariously bad...

and also, it is "cellist" but i like "cello-ist" too.

anyway. the point is that it's not that common among rock bands (corrs aren't included:stunned:).

would you count Apocalyptica as a rock band?

anyone listened to Nightwish's newest album 'once'?? they have a song in there that start off as a full orchestra and then they include the guitars and drums and vocals... sounds amazing when at reallly high volume!!!!

anyone listened to Nightwish's newest album 'once'?? they have a song in there that start off as a full orchestra and then they include the guitars and drums and vocals... sounds amazing when at reallly high volume!!!!

It's Nightwish. i think you answerd your own question. Haha.

ACP? whats that?

I quite like Trivium and Bullet for my Valentine right now.. but if you want some brilliant stuff listen to the Roadrunneer United album... all the big stars on there!

A Perfect Circle. Not really metal, but Mer de Noms has got some great tracks on.

ACP? whats that?

I quite like Trivium and Bullet for my Valentine right now.. but if you want some brilliant stuff listen to the Roadrunneer United album... all the big stars on there!

I really do not get how anyone could listen to BFMV and Trivium, A Perfect Circle are an immense band, so are Tool, which is pretty similar as it's the same singer.

well I don't get how anyone couldn't listen to them ;) t'is all a question of opinion! as I said, I quite like the whole style of playing that these guys have (especially trivium) the way they do duet solos between the two guitarists, and how everyone in the band takes a part rather than having your front man singer and guitarist and the rest of the band remain unknown.... you should listen to Driveshaft!!! "You all everybody!!!!" :p

Archived