they are playing different to what they played tonight....and it was awesome! the stage is soooo awesome with all it's visuals and stuff. Muse crew can be really scary when they are mad :chuckle: It was so funny hearing them talk and miss parts out during the songs.

I have so much to say but ill let you all get on with your thread :p

they are playing different to what they played tonight....and it was awesome! the stage is soooo awesome with all it's visuals and stuff. Muse crew can be really scary when they are mad :chuckle: It was so funny hearing them talk and miss parts out during the songs.

Tell us please. :supersad:

You lucky girl :awesome: Just say it all now, can't you?

:eek:

edit: Take a bow from today! AND LOOK at that pyramid!

Sounds like it's going to be amazing. I hope TaB is a gig standard.:)

I do feel a bit sorry for them having their rehearsal recorded though, but then I suppose if they are going to rehearse in the open in the middle of Milton Keynes, it's inevitable.

Please don't go, tell us more:kiss:. Did the crew tell you they would be playing different stuff?

I caught the tale end of Starlight, TiRO, Unnatural Selection, Unintended, Exogenesis Overture, Stockholm Syndrome, Take a Bow, Plug in Baby and Knights of Cydonia.

The UFO and stage looked fantastic... can't wait until Wembley.

Shame about the sound cutting in and out though.

Archived