There was no guarantee given that they would play any of them, just that they would "try".

Well I would be surprised if they set up the polls and then didn't play any of them. I don't think "we tried" would go down too well! :LOL:

They're probably aware that people will find out, so they're keeping them under wraps. Though did TaB and Unintended make any of the polls?

This is what I think. Dom did say they were pulling out oldies.

So you think that they are just going to ignore them? After going to the effort of setting up all the polls on the site. Really?

If they do they would be srs bitches.

I was about to say. Also, given the pattern of the results, the actual songs chosen won't be that varied. It wouldn't even surprise if they just did Citizen Erased over and over again.

Yeah, probably CE and Bliss on rotate. Perhaps.

We snuck in and some security guy was like “if you buy us coffee we’ll let you stay” so we did.

Then they started playing around with UFO’s and I was like :O I didn’t expect them to and we watched them for ages, then me and my mate started jumping up and down because we couldn’t believe we were in the rehearsal. Some huge men (security) started pointing at us and we were like “OH GOD” then the guitar started playing and it was matt so we begged the one we bought a coffee for to let us stay and he said “ok but im not taking the blame”

Matt was on the stage talking to dom and chris was playing around with his bass and we were pretending to be ninja’s and I went to go kind Kayleigh and I fell over and cut both my legs so the security made me go wash them which resulted in us getting even closer!

During the first few songs matts mic wasn’t working how he wanted it to, and all these people were running around after matt :LOL:

Matt played the intro to new born and it was awesome! And they didn’t do all of new born lyrics but all the instrumental side of it.

Dom and some people ripped the kit apart at one point and re-put it together in the center of the stage. Matt has 2 mics at one side and chris had 1 mic at the other side.

The visuals are 1000000 times better than during resistance tour in my opinion.

At the end tom was standing in front of me and everyone was screaming “ready” but nothing happened then Muse stopped playing and looked at each other then Tom started shouting, walked off and muse carried on playing, No idea what the “ready” was about but at the end someone came up to me and went “WHY THE FUCK DID IT NOT HAPPEN, Isn’t it down to you” I was like “nope” loads of people started going “WHO ARE YOU” and stuff I didn’t know what to do so I saw muse get in cars and I decided to run as everyone was extremely pissed off with what ever went wrong

Im so high so I didn’t have a clue what to say ask any questions you want :D

I think Muse put it to an outside company to sort the polls out if I remember correctly. Plus they didn't go to the effort of putting their whole discography on the polls.

Oh sorry they personally didn't put the songs up. :rolleyes: How exactly does that make a difference? :LOL:

It just... was. I got no vibe at all that night.

That's up there with one of the best Muse gigs I've seen :erm:

Now the gig on the Thursday... that's a different story.

Pyramid looks awesome, even as a spec of pixelated youtube blurriness. Can't wait for the full immersion.

As for the proposed setlist: I'm really looking forward to hearing IBTY. Amazing song. We definitely need full Exogenesis, however. And MORE ROCK / HEAVINESS.

We snuck in and some security guy was like “if you buy us coffee we’ll let you stay” so we did.

Then they started playing around with UFO’s and I was like :O I didn’t expect them to and we watched them for ages, then me and my mate started jumping up and down because we couldn’t believe we were in the rehearsal. Some huge men (security) started pointing at us and we were like “OH GOD” then the guitar started playing and it was matt so we begged the one we bought a coffee for to let us stay and he said “ok but im not taking the blame”

Matt was on the stage talking to dom and chris was playing around with his bass and we were pretending to be ninja’s and I went to go kind Kayleigh and I fell over and cut both my legs so the security made me go wash them which resulted in us getting even closer!

During the first few songs matts mic wasn’t working how he wanted it to, and all these people were running around after matt :LOL:

Matt played the intro to new born and it was awesome! And they didn’t do all of new born lyrics but all the instrumental side of it.

Dom and some people ripped the kit apart at one point and re-put it together in the center of the stage. Matt has 2 mics at one side and chris had 1 mic at the other side.

At the end tom was standing in front of me and everyone was screaming “ready” but nothing happened then Muse stopped playing and looked at each other then Tom started shouting, walked off and muse carried on playing, No idea what the “ready” was about but at the end someone came up to me and went “WHY THE FUCK DID IT NOT HAPPEN, Isn’t it down to you” I was like “nope” loads of people started going “WHO ARE YOU” and stuff I didn’t know what to do so I saw muse get in cars and I decided to run as everyone was extremely pissed off with what ever went wrong

:eek::eek::eek: LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY

I don't know. I just cannot get excited about it whatsoever. Knowing how DIRE the last show I saw at the O2 was has made me very, VERY sceptical about whether or not Muse have still got it in them anymore. :noey: I can think of other bands playing at their level who could deliver a much better show (Foo Fighters, Green Day etc.).

That's so awesome. 0_O

How was NSC live? Just curious. :D

I don't know. I just cannot get excited about it whatsoever. Knowing how DIRE the last show I saw at the O2 was has made me very, VERY sceptical about whether or not Muse have still got it in them anymore. :noey: I can think of other bands playing at their level who could deliver a much better show (Foo Fighters, Green Day etc.).

I'll reserve judgement until the first round of stadium shows are done. Then I'll see if I fancy a Wembley ticket.

One thing is for sure though; if they think they can get away with 20/21 song stadium shows, they should be ashamed of themselves. I'm sorry, but at £50+ a ticket with five albums under your belt and a benchmark of three stadium shows registering 22 songs, Muse should be looking at 24 songs at their headlining stadium shows, per night, at minimum.

I'll reserve judgement until the first round of stadium shows are done. Then I'll see if I fancy a Wembley ticket.

One thing is for sure though; if they think they can get away with 20/21 song stadium shows, they should be ashamed of themselves. I'm sorry, but at £50+ a ticket with five albums under your belt and a benchmark of three stadium shows registering 22 songs, Muse should be looking at 24 songs at their headlining stadium shows, per night, at minimum.

Exactly. :yesey: Fucking truth.

Glastonbury will be the 'do or die' moment for me. It's an odd one to judge because it seems obvious now that that gig will be different from the others but if I don't feel impressed then, I probably won't at Wembley either.

You are so lucky :stunned: How was IBTY live? :awesome:

Archived