It's a REHEARSAL

Which is a cheese-a-thon with a few trimmings. It's not much to get excited about. I don't know why they would practice this many slower ones in one rehersal if they weren't planning to do that sort of set?

I remember Wembley in '07 which had that ridiculous encore as well as having piano section + Invincible + Starlight. That was overkill then.

I have no idea why i still want to go see them at Wembo...I thought i might be missing out on something, but the only thing i would be missing is my money!

I'm going with my non-board friend because we went together to Wembley last time, and we went to Sheffield this time around (Jen..you met her, Kirsten!), so we're doing Wembo again cuz we can't not see Muse on tour when they do. But I am increasingly starting to wonder why I do it...

Not a chance mate! ;) Come to the dark side...

Would rather kill myself.

I bet you'll wet yourself if they play a set solely consisting of all the shite Twilight songs, won't you? You'd not know what to do with yourself if they broke out Execution Commentary.

Excuse me you fuckwit! I don't even like Twilight! Allow fans who enjoy Muse to enjoy them without insults please! :mad:

I'm going with my non-board friend because we went together to Wembley last time, and we went to Sheffield this time around (Jen..you met her, Kirsten!), so we're doing Wembo again cuz we can't not see Muse on tour when they do. But I am increasingly starting to wonder why I do it...

Ah sweet, yeah i still want to go...Prob just to complain haha

Which is a cheese-a-thon with a few trimmings. It's not much to get excited about. I don't know why they would practice this many slower ones in one rehersal if they weren't planning to do that sort of set?

I remember Wembley in '07 which had that ridiculous encore as well as having piano section + Invincible + Starlight. That was overkill then.

Well we don't know their methods of rehearsing, do we? They could just be running through the songs. Nobody was there the other days when were rehearsing so maybe they played other songs then. As it has been pointed out, none of the songs from the setlist polls have been played yet.

Excuse me you fuckwit! I don't even like Twilight! Allow fans who enjoy Muse to enjoy them without insults please! :mad:

:mad: :mad:

Ah sweet, yeah i still want to go...Prob just to complain haha

Hahaha, I'll still have an awesome time, I always do. I just get irritable about their predictable sets.

I bet you'll wet yourself if they play a set solely consisting of all the shite Twilight songs, won't you? You'd not know what to do with yourself if they broke out Execution Commentary.

wow, no need to be rude.

it's a FUCKING REHEARSAL.

Well we don't know their methods of rehearsing, do we? They could just be running through the songs. Nobody was there the other days when were rehearsing so maybe they played other songs then. As it has been pointed out, none of the songs from the setlist polls have been played yet.

My fears are based on the boring encore at Wembley '07, the setlists from the arena gigs and the fact they printed a rehersal set for the European Arena Tour in the Program, scribbled on Cave in hand-writing and then played 16-18 of those 19 songs until MK arrived. Not too optimistic right now :LOL:

Archived