That's gotta be it. Their crew must go mad hearing the same shite night after night.

God, you are insufferable. Stop being so elitist and smarmy and try to accept that they're not playing a personal gig for you.

Or are you not used to people saying "no" to you? You should be glad to have Muse. Don't complain constantly if you call yourself a fan. Brat.

Okay thanks for the reply.

Hmmm. It's going to be a real shame if there's a big stink caused before they even start their tour.

Unfortunately I think there is going to be a big stink caused by some people no matter what they play...

Okay, just so you're aware...bands do the actual practising of songs indoors. They play songs over and over again until they feel gig-ready. What's happening here is a shakedown of the stage and lights. The songs they play out here will most likely form the basis of the tour setlist, because what's the point in practising songs with big flashy lights if you're not actually planning on playing them on the tour itself?

Yeah, thank you, I'm aware of it. But we just CAN'T know if other songs will be played as they might have rehearsed them yesterday or what (and no songs from most polls top 5, so it seems quite logical) and the order might change too (to people complaining about the cheese section). Most people here are just causing beef for the sake of it.

Unfortunately I think there is going to be a big stink caused by some people no matter what they play...

Exactly, i bet there are people out there who even don't like stuff like CE, Space Demetnia, Bliss etc.

Crazy people, but i bet they exist....

God, you are insufferable. Stop being so elitist and smarmy and try to accept that they're not playing a personal gig for you.

Or are you not used to people saying "no" to you? You should be glad to have Muse. Don't complain constantly if you call yourself a fan. Brat.

Woah shes not bothered about them playing just for her...shes bothered about the shite the roll out at every gig

Insufferable? THANKS. Tonight is the first night I've massively outright moaned about a Muse "setlist". I still love them. I'm just hugely disappointed in the direction they still insist in moving in. NSC is just pure drivel compared to stuff they used to do.

Self inflicted?

Obviously. They can't take it anymore!!!!!

Here's the setlist from the rehearsals:

0. New Intro apparently

1. Uprising

2. SMBH

3. New Born / Unborn

4. MOTP

5. Mozart Intro (?) + Neutron Star Collision

6. GL

7. Hysteria

8. Nishe + USoE

9. IBTY

10. Feeling Good