We snuck in and some security guy was like “if you buy us coffee we’ll let you stay” so we did.

Then they started playing around with UFO’s and I was like :O I didn’t expect them to and we watched them for ages, then me and my mate started jumping up and down because we couldn’t believe we were in the rehearsal. Some huge men (security) started pointing at us and we were like “OH GOD” then the guitar started playing and it was matt so we begged the one we bought a coffee for to let us stay and he said “ok but im not taking the blame”

Matt was on the stage talking to dom and chris was playing around with his bass and we were pretending to be ninja’s and I went to go kind Kayleigh and I fell over and cut both my legs so the security made me go wash them which resulted in us getting even closer!

During the first few songs matts mic wasn’t working how he wanted it to, and all these people were running around after matt :LOL:

Matt played the intro to new born and it was awesome! And they didn’t do all of new born lyrics but all the instrumental side of it.

Dom and some people ripped the kit apart at one point and re-put it together in the center of the stage. Matt has 2 mics at one side and chris had 1 mic at the other side.

The visuals are 1000000 times better than during resistance tour in my opinion.

At the end tom was standing in front of me and everyone was screaming “ready” but nothing happened then Muse stopped playing and looked at each other then Tom started shouting, walked off and muse carried on playing, No idea what the “ready” was about but at the end someone came up to me and went “WHY THE FUCK DID IT NOT HAPPEN, Isn’t it down to you” I was like “nope” loads of people started going “WHO ARE YOU” and stuff I didn’t know what to do so I saw muse get in cars and I decided to run as everyone was extremely pissed off with what ever went wrong

Im so high so I didn’t have a clue what to say ask any questions you want :D

Oh wow! So funny that they were accusing you of not doing the important thing, whatever it was.:LOL: I have a feeling they're not going to be too happy about all of this being all over the website.

Maybe the alien was supposed to come out and grab Matt at that point and it failed! :chuckle: I bet Matt's a bit of a prima donna in rehearsals. :chuckle: Nah he sounds chilled.:D

What we've heard of it sounds brilliant though. Glad to hear that Matt played the Newborn intro! :D

Glastonbury will be the 'do or die' moment for me. It's an odd one to judge because it seems obvious now that that gig will be different from the others but if I don't feel impressed then, I probably won't at Wembley either.
*bites nails* the moment of truth! muse shaking in their glittery boots, wondering whether they will pass the ultimate test at glastonbury or not :eek: fiercely aware that it's their last chance and that wembley will NOT save them! :eek: *cue dramatic, suspenseful music*

they must be shitting themselves, poor lads :( but we believe them! :awesome:

*bites nails* the moment of truth! muse shaking in their glittery boots, wondering whether they will pass the ultimate test at glastonbury or not :eek: fiercely aware that it's their last chance and that wembley will NOT save them! :eek: *cue dramatic, suspenseful music*

:LOL:

:chuckle:

:LOL::LOL:

*high fives*

Funniest thing I've read in AGES.:D

Archived