I caught the tale end of Starlight, TiRO, Unnatural Selection, Unintended, Exogenesis Overture, Stockholm Syndrome, Take a Bow, Plug in Baby and Knights of Cydonia.

The UFO and stage looked fantastic... can't wait until Wembley.

Shame about the sound cutting in and out though.

Did you get inside? What does the UFO look like?

If that's indicative of their setlist plan for this summer, they can shove it.

Supermassive

Neutron

Guiding Light

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unintended

Transformation to pop-band: complete. I guess I'll leave buying Wembley tickets to the last minute if the sets prove to be better than they promise to be...

If that's indicative of their setlist plan for this summer, they can shove it.

Supermassive

Neutron

Guiding Light

Feeling Good

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Unintended

Transformation to pop-band: complete. I guess I'll leave buying Wembley tickets to the last minute if the sets prove to be better than they promise to be...

Oh!!!! Just go see them ffs!!! It's MUSE!!! :awesome:

I caught the tale end of Starlight, TiRO, Unnatural Selection, Unintended, Exogenesis Overture, Stockholm Syndrome, Take a Bow, Plug in Baby and Knights of Cydonia.

The UFO and stage looked fantastic... can't wait until Wembley.

Shame about the sound cutting in and out though.

ah, so you made it down there? I'm glad you got to see it! :D

I already dun a blog about it lolz

I saw the setlist on your blog, lolz. :LOL:

I am starting to feel like as each day passes, I'm pretty sure that Muse at Glastonbury will be the final time for the forseeable future as far as I'm concerned. When they've convinced me that they're not just sucking the cock of the hand that feeds, I'll re-consider.

Well none of the poll songs where played so I'm guessing that won't be the full setlist.

They're probably aware that people will find out, so they're keeping them under wraps. Though did TaB and Unintended make any of the polls?

There was no guarantee given that they would play any of them, just that they would "try".

I was about to say. Also, given the pattern of the results, the actual songs chosen won't be that varied. It wouldn't even surprise if they just did Citizen Erased over and over again.

Archived