1,275 members have voted

1. 1. MK Ultra. Yay or nay?

• Loving it!
    • It's ok
    • It's not ok
    • WTF is this s*it???

Err, a few people I've seen on the board..:p

Really?! I must do a research ;)

No, I'm joking, I'm just surprised, cause it's a great song , but, hey, I'm new here and I will surely be like :eek: many times in the future :)

Yep, I already noticed that:)

You're also going to have to get used to the ignorant people who only see "OoS 2 OoS 2 OoS 2 OoS 2 OoS 2" when someone says something bad about Muse's direction...oh wait...

You're also going to have to get used to the ignorant people who only see "OoS 2 OoS 2 OoS 2 OoS 2 OoS 2" when someone says something bad about Muse's direction...oh wait...

Well, I think I can live with that:)

Thanks (and I'm not being sarcastic here):)

My favourite song on the Resistance..Shame that it, along with my second and third favourite, are considered the fillers. :(

I thought the general consensus here was that it was one of the best songs on the album.

It's my favourite song they've released since Absolution (with MotP in second).

It is a popular song, but its not 'old Muse'.

I think Unnatural Selection is the most popular track as it succeeds in being both heavy, and goes so far as to fail to tread new ground for the band, that they've actually just summarised Origin of Symmetry inside 5 minutes.

Much prefer MK myself.

MK Ultra is a progression of old Muse. It's a modern version of their older style. I think of it as Map of the Problematique + Origin of Symmetry.

This is exactly why I love it. It's taking their old sound and doing something new with it that actually works. It doesn't try to do something radically different and it doesn't sound like they're just trying to make OoS again (like US does to an extent). It's a natural progression of the sound established in OoS and Absolution, and I just wish there were more tracks that fit with this progression on BH&R/TR.

Gotta love the strings in the 1st chorus. MUSE NEED TO DO MORE SHIT LIKE THIS.

I think the "How many blah blah can u take" is the chorus and the "they're breaking thruuu" is a sort of second part to it or whaddyacallit

YOUR MIND'S ABOUT TO FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

I don't know why I thought MK Ultra wasn't all that good, for the last 10 months, but now I freaking love it. :happy:

I knew you'd see the light! :awesome:

Morning Musers!

About an hour ago, I was stuck in traffic, listening to MK Ultra and sigining along to it at the top of my lungs with people around staring strangely at me :$

What better way to start a day ;) ?

Have a good one everyone:D

Ps. It's definitely one of the best Muse songs ever.

Archived