So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

You take your lovers that you're wicked and divine

I'm sure this must be "you trick your lovers" because that makes sense and works with the the lyrics and sounds to me like what Matt is singing.

Blimey the lyrics are just, well, they're not the average love song are they?!:LOL: I'm not sure these are about Matt's girlfriend at all, but more like every man's fantasy - the beautiful vamp with the heart of gold kind of thing! Unless it's tongue in cheek which is perfectly possible - Matt giving away his bedroom secrets!:LOL: Or layered of course!

Though without going into it too much, the layer I like is the fact that he's offering solace. I wonder if Matthew is really like that. It's probably what we all need in a partner, that kind of real interest in what matters to us combined with love and companionship. Sadly in reality I'm not sure whether the majority are too self obsessed for that.

I actually love the fact that they are trying their hands at something different musically and personally I think it works.:)

I'm sure this must be "you trick your lovers" because that makes sense and works with the the lyrics and sounds to me like what Matt is singing.

Blimey the lyrics are just, well, they're not the average love song are they?!:LOL: I'm not sure these are about Matt's girlfriend at all, but more like every man's fantasy - the beautiful vamp with the heart of gold kind of thing! Unless it's tongue in cheek which is perfectly possible - Matt giving away his bedroom secrets!:LOL: Or layered of course!

Though without going into it too much, the layer I like is the fact that he's offering solace. I wonder if Matthew is really like that. It's probably what we all need in a partner, that kind of real interest in what matters to us combined with love and companionship. Sadly in reality I'm not sure whether the majority are too self obsessed for that.

I actually love the fact that they are trying their hands at something different musically and personally I think it works.:)

I still haven't heard the song yet, but I'm starting to think my first listen should be by myself in a room with the door closed. :$

I would be amazed if this is a single. It's grown on me a lot, and I do really like it now, but no way is it single material. Tbh, it looks as if Muse have made an album with no real single-type tracks on it. Not that that's a problem, the album's the greater good for sure.

I would be amazed if this is a single. It's grown on me a lot, and I do really like it now, but no way is it single material. Tbh, it looks as if Muse have made an album with no real single-type tracks on it. Not that that's a problem, the album's the greater good for sure.

Are you serious? Do you know, what the mainstream-crowd listens to nowadays?

I still haven't heard the song yet, but I'm starting to think my first listen should be by myself in a room with the door closed. :$

Oh no, I don't want to raise your hopes too much! :LOL: And I was talking about the lyrics which are already posted. But it is quite sensual.:) At least I think the recorded version will be going by the preview. If you haven't listened to it I doubt it will be anything like you think it might be.:D

Archived