Recess.

Branny

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this song has been a long time favorite of mine. I think the bass sets such a dark tone and i love how the guitar builds up in the solo with Matt's voice coming back in.

I would love to see them play it live i know they used to play it sometimes way back in the day. It would be cool if they brought it back though.

• 3 weeks later...
Radiohead. :chuckle:

Is it ironic? I'm a huge radiohead fan but i don't really like their B-sides... :$

Muse played 3 or 4 times Recess live (i have a live recording from the BBC acoustic session in 2001). I can't imagine them playing it now even if i'd love it! :D

Is it ironic? I'm a huge radiohead fan but i don't really like their B-sides... :$

Muse played 3 or 4 times Recess live (i have a live recording from the BBC acoustic session in 2001). I can't imagine them playing it now even if i'd love it! :D

Well, now that I think of it, I don't remember many. How I made my Millions, the Trickster and Pearly are great, and the ones on the My Iron Lung EP are good, but I can't remember most of the others, which is probably a bad sign. And yeah, I don't think we'll ever see that again.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Archived