Recess.

Branny

yeah, that's a great song, one of my favorite b side songs... the guitar part is really awesome... btw, i just noticed i haven't downloaded all the b side songs :indiff: it's cuz i've downloaded them bout 4 years ago, and i just picked some out... i picked those with a nice title hehe i was still a child. however i just discovered the please let me get what i want song, i really like it, tho i think it's not a museish song.. it's different...

yeah, that's a great song, one of my favorite b side songs... the guitar part is really awesome... btw, i just noticed i haven't downloaded all the b side songs :indiff: it's cuz i've downloaded them bout 4 years ago, and i just picked some out... i picked those with a nice title hehe i was still a child. however i just discovered the please let me get what i want song, i really like it, tho i think it's not a museish song.. it's different...

T'is a cover, The original is by 'The Smiths' ..

When I first heard Muscle Museum on the radio I thought OH MY GOD!!! I MUST OWN THAT TRACK!

So I bought the must single Unintended (the album hadn't been released yet) and thought "pfft, what's this shit, this isn't the cool guitar line I heard in the clip on the radio" and didn't really like it. I probably would have binned it and not bothered with muse had recess not been on the CD, I loved it then in 99 and I love it now, I'm so glad it was on the single haha.

• 1 year later...

I've just listened to the Hullaballo Soundtrack on full volume and realised i'd forgotten how good it really is! And recess does indeed pwn. It'll always be 'the mushroom song' to me tho thanks to the hullaballo dvd! That is one cool guitar riff :happy::cool:

EDIT: I've also realised that i cant actually sit still when yes please is playing. Especially at that volume. I was jumping off the table before i knew what was happening! :\mm/:

Fury and Recess I find very similar cos' of the distortion. I loves Recess :happy:

I sincerely hope you're referring to the incredible amount of constant distortion in your ears which means you can hear neither song properly. :p They sound bugger all like each other. :LOL:

It's the second Muse song I ever heard, yes, it's special. :yesey:

I sincerely hope you're referring to the incredible amount of constant distortion in your ears which means you can hear neither song properly. :p They sound bugger all like each other. :LOL:

It's the second Muse song I ever heard, yes, it's special. :yesey:

They DO sound similar :mad: Only random bits of each song sound similar but they do i swear :'(

It's the 17th Muse song I ever heard, it's special :happy:

Archived