Recess.

Branny

I'm going to have to go with Hobo here :confused:

Why not, everyone else has. :D

No! :mad:

I'm literally talking about the guitar solo bits in both songs, the distortion sounds similar

If it's any consolation messiah, I believe you. :yesey:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Is there anyone out there who can play Recess on the guitar and get it to sound anything similar to the effects in the song?

Because that would be awesome:D

I can play it and I used to play that strange riff bit by using an octave pedal and putting it an octave up on the first note and keeping it there. It sounded pretty similar.

Then on the chords I used a wah and slowly rocked it backwards and forwards.

• 8 months later...
This song is too good for words. I fucking love it! :D I have Shrinking Universe and Recess on repeat on Hulla, because they're both insanely :stongue: lol.

In fact, that whole b-sides collection was fantastic. And ending on the best song in the world, too (HCM) :happy:.

Oh yes, Shrinking Universe too. And Yes Please. And Nature-1. Too many amazing songs.

It's fast becoming one of my favourite b-sides.

Do other bands do as amazing b-sides as Muse?

None. Because B-sides are the best songs of muse ! Make your own B-sides collection and you will see that it is the best album ever :D Try : Do we need this (live version) + Dead Star + Execution Commetary + Fury + Futurism + Host :eek: stick you on the floor forever :musesign:

None. Because B-sides are the best songs of muse ! Make your own B-sides collection and you will that it is the best album ever :D Try : Do we need this (live version) + Dead Star + Execution Commetary + Fury + Futurism + Host :eek: stick you on the floor forever :musesign:

I have a b-sides playlist on my ipod which is what I'm listening to most right now.

Archived