What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

ZOMG I got my CD and 7" vinyl on Saturday morning! :D I was Just about to head out to go to Teignmouth and I spotted a box with 'Muse' on it! It was the perfect way to start my Musey weekend! :happy:

did you order the bundle, if so did they both arrive in one package or separate packages, cos I ordered the bundle and I only got the CD

did you order the bundle, if so did they both arrive in one package or separate packages, cos I ordered the bundle and I only got the CD

Ordered the set; they both came in one box. Best to contact the store and ask about your order.

Just listened to the remix... it's .. really weird lol! Quite cool in places, then it goes nuts for the chorus haha! It's not that bad for a remix. I have a feeling it'll grow on me more. But there have def been better ones! 6/10 so far.

The DIOYY remix actually isn't too bad, much better than their mangling of MoTP. Certainly not great though, but it doesn't make me want to rip off my own ears.

Still think that other people should be doing remixes on any further releases if there aren't going to be any proper B-Sides.

Archived