What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

Hmmm...

maybe MTV will air it? I think they still do stuff like that ocassionally?

Doubtful, especially with a band like Muse.

Unless they air it in conjunction with the VMAs', which again is unlikely.

Most big British bands get their videos shown first on Channel 4 these days, don't know why, maybe it's some sort of broadcasting right they've acquired :erm:

It is quite late, but no video? That's properly stupid Muse! What are you playing at?

I reckon we'll get the Uprising Vid on Monday to be honest.

(worst video is starlight. ooh look im on a ship, this is like sort of whats mentioned abit in the song, whilst completely missing the point, but ooh look! a smoke machine!)

(worst video is starlight. ooh look im on a ship, this is like sort of whats mentioned abit in the song, whilst completely missing the point, but ooh look! a smoke machine!)

Hey! Don't be dissing the motherfucking boat yo! :phu:

Also, a Japanese Muse fans' Dad lent the boat to them, so that's cool :yesey:

It is quite late, but no video? That's properly stupid Muse! What are you playing at?

I reckon we'll get the Uprising Vid on Monday to be honest.

I agree - I think we'll get the official Uprising video as part of our free downloads.

(worst video for me is SFA. Dom's face = Oh look pretty lights and colours, Chris = wtf i'm doing here with a captain that sings instead of flying that ship, matt = trying to be all dramatic wearing that helmet. Shot at the end in front of the ruins = well done matt, it's the last time we put you in charge of the camping trip. So bad it's good for comedy value)

It's be abit late. Videos are there for advertising, they need to gain as much momentum as possible ready for the UK release.

Agree +1

It's not as though this is the umpteenth single off the album - being the first single, I thought there would be tons of promotion by now? :shifty: I hope Muse are making a video of some sort and that we start seeing it on the music channels soon.

Agree +1

It's not as though this is the umpteenth single off the album - being the first single, I thought there would be tons of promotion by now? :shifty: I hope Muse are making a video of some sort and that we start seeing it on the music channels soon.

I meant the day of release is abit late ¬_¬.

2-3 weeks in adance is plenty of time.

Possible info about the video

“We’d like to do something with the teddies, definitely,” Bellamy giggles. “The idea is to have this large group of them staging an uprising, causing chaos; on a protest march outside parliament, that sort of thing. I’ve always found that side of human psychology fascinating; the way that we project our emotions onto things such as pets, toys, objects. So a large group of toy bears forming a sinister teddy uprising might be interesting.”

:awesome:

Archived