What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

This is my favourite of what I've heard from the album at the moment! Maybe just today but certainly today!:D

I love the combination of the serious political aspect and the fun. The beat of it, the sci fi sounds, the idea of a teddy uprising, the football holigan perspective and since "the making of" Dom and Matt dancing to it! :LOL: It's a fantastic feel good song. I think I'd be playing it on repeat if I had the facility!

So what does everyone think - with less than 2 weeks before release still no video - I'm now thinking there won't be one and Matt was just being Matt when talking about teddies! No new b sides, looking like no video what's going on! Feeling a bit down about this ...

I still think there will be a video... They'll want to promote the new album, and being able to stick the lead single on TV will be a big help. The teddies thing was probably something that seemed like a good idea at the time, but which ultimately came to nothing, and we'll have some other video that nobody's said anything about.

Maybe.

its strange... i dont think ive actually heard it on the radio "unintentionally" yet, as in, ive been in the car or where ever and its just come on... which is strange because from what i remember of when the last Franz Ferdinand single that got a SHED load of airplay, i heard that loooooooads of times... have i just been missing out on it all or do we think that it will get more radioplay once the single is actually released in the UK?

Archived