I said I'd sing "but we know that whoever holds the reins, nothing will change, our cause has gone insane", so obv. the bits in bold are still available for me to sing, no? Personally, I think it might be a bit too stop/start if we do a word at a time, but a line at a time, or a few words would flow a bit better IMO. In which case, I'd like to do nothing will change

+1 I agree.

Sorry if I seem a bit thick, but are we going to be recording ourselves singing the whole track and then a designated editor picks the best bit? Or are we just miming?

If its singing, me and my friend might be able to do the Queen bit acappella stylee. Although I am going on holiday next week, so it may not be do able...

That it yep, the editors and myself will pic the best fragments together and hopefully make something that looks and sounds awesome out of it!

The Queen harmony bits will probably be covered at least by the London group.

This is a fantastic idea! I'm all for it! I'd like to claim one of the words at the start of the song when the time comes to do that... unless there's someone who's better at it than me (very likely :p)

...could we listen to the song as we sing it? Like, on an iPod? That might help people like me sing in key a little more :p

Looks like we have a rough list but I'lm going to get the full lyrics in spolier tags in the first post and start breaking it down into people and groups.

Awesome! I shall be attending.

Great news, I'll add you to the list.

Happy to join in the chorus in london! when r we doing this??

piano playing a bit rusty....:$

Not sure when yet but join the group and we'll sort it out soon :) Probably one Saturday so everyone has better chnaces of attending?

Ooh, also just created the Brum group : http://board.muse.mu/group.php?groupid=268 , so if anyone's in the midlands and wants to join in, join the group and we'll start planning!

Cool, I'll add this to the first page.

haha thanks man! And endlessly_blissed and I follow each other on twitter, we can talk there! Oooh, this is so exciting!!!!

Also, just went downstairs to begin learning on my electric keyboard (do I don't wake up my parents;) ) and one of the preset songs on there is *Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2* ! AND it shows on the screen which keys to hit when! :D It's official, God loves muse.

Luls this trueee!! Good Luck!!:D

Can i (try to) sing one of the "and this wars, they cant be won" lines in the first part?

Yea, they're both free :)

Woop i just ordered my Project Eurasia T-shirt, Get them Guys before thay go!! :D:D

which design did you get? I don't know which one I like more

Woop i just ordered my Project Eurasia T-shirt, Get them Guys before thay go!! :D:D

I got one. Maybe we can wear them to the video meet-up in London for identification purposes, like Niall said? I think I'll have to give the white skinny jeans an airing too :LOL:

i'll do a tad of CD...

Plus i got Jet sounds from an airshow i visited lately :happy:

i'll upload them when necessary...

Could you just add these to the list for now.... :$

Ill get on practising a snippet of CD :p

Much love :awesome:

OMFG...

The vids i got of the air show have children's voices also! :eek::eek::eek:

i'll split them now... and there's a pretty nice "ooooooooooooh" the crowd makes also...

any need for the "ooooooh"?

Edit: also there's a nice one of a dog whimpering...

Might be nice for the end of the song when the children shout rather than laugh...

hey Niall, I think I can get a group of people here :D but we have to film it this week or something... I'm going to spain next tuesday :( some of my friends may go to vacations next week too... so, we could try and film all the euraSIA SIA... , and you will use the seconds you want :D if so, please tell us what to do ;)

oh man, I'm also broke... I want the blue eurasia tshirt ;__; (is it me, or my chest is too big for the sizing chart :eek: )

hey Niall, I think I can get a group of people here :D but we have to film it this week or something... I'm going to spain next tuesday :( some of my friends may go to vacations next week too... so, we could try and film all the euraSIA SIA... , and you will use the seconds you want :D if so, please tell us what to do ;)

oh man, I'm also broke... I want the blue eurasia tshirt ;__; (is it me, or my chest is too big for the sizing chart :eek: )

Well lets see, I wouldn't know if your chest is to big for the chart. I haven't seen your chest lately. :rolleyes:

sorry, off topic.

Archived