:LOL: I love that "tew dust"

It was between that and "pwomise." :LOL:

Tomorrow, I'll start taking requests for words and set up a system for video uploads and things with the guys who are editting if they're around.

Balls, this thread will probably be made whilst I'm at work. :indiff:

:LOL: I think just a few lines, I don't think the video should be too long.

DARN IT! :(

"Does anyone know or care how they begun?" BEGUN IS MINE :awesome:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

To whoever does the "tooooOOOOoooOOOooold" part, I salute you in advance.

Yeah. I'll be at work too :(

I can do the long "told" part if no one wants it :LOL:

I think I can give it a shot. ;)

:LOL:I highly doubt much of us can actually sing worth a damn

Yeah....:LOL:

Some people want certain words but if not it's cool.

Nice to have you guys on board too endlessly_blissed and lalalive :)

If you could do any violin bits...that would make this whole thing a lot better. :D

endlessly_blissed just seen your edit! Awesome. I can't sing either so I have no great expectations about this sounding beautiful! I'll look for some sheet music, it's just a Chopin cover so it should be about.

Also looking for any pianists who might want contribute to +CD at the end.

Do you know which Chopin piece he covered? I know a few good websites to search on.

I'm not as good as the Great Master himself, seeing as how I'm self-taught and have only been playing 3 or so years, but I'll do as good as I can.

Yeah....:LOL:

Do you know which Chopin piece he covered? I know a few good websites to search on.

I'm not as good as the Great Master himself, seeing as how I'm self-taught and have only been playing 3 or so years, but I'll do as good as I can.

It's Nocturne in E Flat Minor. I can find some sheet music for you.

This is going to sound so interesting, having people from all over the world with all kinds of accents coming together as one.

We're definitely going to surprise the hell out of Muse. They probably didn't think that when they made USoE that it would literally lead one of the biggest world-wide-web unifications ever...

Niall, I'll try to see if I can reunite some persons to sing SIA part too :)

the air force base is a good place no? :D

if I wont find people, I want to participate anyway! just dont know what words have been chosen...

This is going to sound so interesting, having people from all over the world with all kinds of accents coming together as one.

We're definitely going to surprise the hell out of Muse. They probably didn't think that when they made USoE that it would literally lead one of the biggest world-wide-web unifications ever...

+1 :yesey:

Ok. I have the sheet music for in my binder at home. What I will have to do is scan it into my computer as an adobe document and send it to you at some point.

If we want to stay true to the song, what you will need to do is learn the treble clef part and I will need to drop the tuning of my violin to do the bass clef. Or we can surprise them and play both parts.

Some people want certain words but if not it's cool.

Nice to have you guys on board too endlessly_blissed and lalalive :)

If you could do any violin bits...that would make this whole thing a lot better. :D

endlessly_blissed just seen your edit! Awesome. I can't sing either so I have no great expectations about this sounding beautiful! I'll look for some sheet music, it's just a Chopin cover so it should be about.

Also looking for any pianists who might want contribute to +CD at the end.

I have sheet music :awesome:

This is the only piece of Chopin that I have, so I am proud :D

Do you guys want it?

This is going to so EPIC!

lalalive and endlessly_blissed...thank you so much. If you guys can pull that off and we get CD on there as well...WOW. Seriously. I'll add your contributions to the first post so everyone knows soon. Even if it's just some of it...it would still be amazing.

pokemew...if you can get together a group in Beja that would also be amazing :D Let me know and I can add it to the first post.

Would it be alright if I sang lines instead of single words? Cause I can't get on key by just singing a word. I would need the follow up of the line...
That's what we were planning anyway. Everyone singles lines and we cut words out of those lines. Or we can keep whole lines in too if they sound awesome enough as they are. Hopefully people can sing well enough for it to sound reasonable anyways! But if not even more lulzy moments haha.

lalalive and endlessly_blissed...thank you so much. If you guys can pull that off and we get CD on there as well...WOW. Seriously. I'll add your contributions to the first post so everyone knows soon. Even if it's just some of it...it would still be amazing.

pokemew...if you can get together a group in Beja that would also be amazing :D Let me know and I can add it to the first post.

That's what we were planning anyway. Everyone singles lines and we cut words out of those lines. Or we can keep whole lines in too if they sound awesome enough as they are. Hopefully people can sing well enough for it to sound reasonable anyways! But if not even more lulzy moments haha.

No problem, it is the least I can do.

Oh, I'll take anything in the "You and me fall in line" verse.

yes this is going to be SO EPIC! :D

eheh I hope I can get a group of people! but now thinking of it, maybe we cant go to the air force base... my mom works there, but its a bit far away from here..

anyway, if we can, it would be really cool, since portugal don't do almost anything, and Beja is like, nowhere :LOL: no one knows this...

(if you need more people to play CD part, my friend, who teached me how to play the piano some months ago, can play a part :) she also loves muse!)

oh man, it's 5 am here, need to sleep!

I am going to talk with sme friends tomorrow!

By the way, are you going to post the countries names on the video? or in the end credits? :)

Bye, see you guys tomorrow, and once again, Niall, you rule :D

Thanks Niall for the brilliant idea! ;)

I defs wanna be involved, whether it be a line or just silently standing there looking stupidly into the camera during an instrumental break!

Also (and no I will NOT do this), SOMEONE should dress as Freddie Mercury or Brian May for the part at 1:20! :p or for the beginning when Matt sings the first "you....", the next people should then sing "could be my unintended" and then get back on with USoE! :p

Archived